It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: Good night niniendowarrior ^_^

I'm also leaving. It is getting too chilly here (in my city), so I'm going to bed early... (:P)
I'm almost there too... have a good sleep! o/
Night everyone.
Ian: gnite Azrael360 - tc mate :D

i going as well, getting knacked (too old lol)
u can get tabs for that :)

good night to you too! o/
Ian:
Inabit then!

I'm also leaving. It is getting too chilly here (in my city), so I'm going to bed early... (:P)
Watch out in your sleep. Bruce Wayne is always jealous of you.

Goodnight Ian! Take care and thanks! :D
Post edited August 18, 2013 by niniendowarrior

LMAO... Cheers Ian! ^_^

Are you saying that its chilly in a city in Chile? Alliteration for the win :)
no one post battlefield 3 origin key?:D
Alright, I get RollerCoaster Tycoon and Prison Tycoon and Mall Tycoon and Limonade Tycoon and Monopoly Tycoon and so on, all fun to play, but this? Really? REALLY?

[url=Also Robin Hood - The Legend of Sherwood STEAM 3BMRA-CBD8T-CNQXD][/url]
crappy job, but someone has to do it.
NameGoo: Alright, I get RollerCoaster Tycoon and Prison Tycoon and Mall Tycoon and Limonade Tycoon and Monopoly Tycoon and so on, all fun to play, but this? Really? REALLY?

[url=Also Robin Hood - The Legend of Sherwood STEAM 3BMRA-CBD8T-CNQXD][/url]
Did you see the names for the toilet seats? They are AMAZING! Also thanks for the game.
EDIT: When I replied to you there was a steam key in your message for Robin Hood - The Legend of Sherwood that I redeemed, but I don't see it in your message. What?
Post edited August 18, 2013 by GOGwiiisfun
NameGoo: Alright, I get RollerCoaster Tycoon and Prison Tycoon and Mall Tycoon and Limonade Tycoon and Monopoly Tycoon and so on, all fun to play, but this? Really? REALLY?
GOGwiiisfun: Did you see the names for the toilet seats? They are AMAZING! Also thanks for the game.
EDIT: When I replied to you there was a steam key in your message for Robin Hood - The Legend of Sherwood that I redeemed, but I don't see it in your message. What?
some people here hide codes that way.
GOGwiiisfun: Did you see the names for the toilet seats? They are AMAZING! Also thanks for the game.
mrcrispy83: some people here hide codes that way.
Hmmm, that's pretty cool.
You're getting good at this Ninja thing! And as mrcrispy said, I just hid the code.
high rated
First Reply gets Larva Mortis