It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bartboi: this community is crap
NO U! :P
I'll leave my job today or i'll kill my boss.
Stooner: but you're right, I think it's only freaking clothes... ;p
Wouldn't that also undo all your hard work installing the "no clothes" patch? ;)
lemuria: I'll leave my job today or i'll kill my boss.
Good for you
By what basis?
high rated
If you'd take the time to participate and get to know some folks around here instead of begging for games and insulting people, you'd find that this is actually one of the most generous and compassionate communities around. Check your PM for a Depths of Peril (Steam) key. Feel free to enjoy it or pass it on.
high rated
Paradox - what if your job was an assassin? :P

Ether Vapor Remaster (Desura) 612BC-562AB-0809?-?203?

? = the Sabbath (no Im not referring to the band but the day :P)
Tarnicus: Paradox - what if your job was an assassin? :P

I picked this up, thank you!
Tarnicus: Paradox - what if your job was an assassin? :P

I wish to be :)) but im just design web site anyway, i'll work with my friend soon. He will teach me tattoo art.
Tarnicus: ? = the Sabbath (no Im not referring to the band but the day :P)
Jewish, Christian, or Latter Day Saints? :D

lemuria: I wish to be :)) but im just design web site anyway, i'll work with my friend soon. He will teach me tattoo art.
Don't confuse the two careers. I doubt most folks will want a "Like" or "Pin" button next to their tattoo. :)
Post edited August 21, 2013 by IAmSinistar
high rated
Ether Vapor Master (Desura) 5FFE3-79F2F-0B82A-??D97

?? = 33x3
Tarnicus: ? = the Sabbath (no Im not referring to the band but the day :P)
IAmSinistar: Jewish, Christian, or Latter Day Saints? :D
Shhh you'll confuse me! You're not in need of any Desura codes from the Doujin bundle are you? (before I give them away here...)

I can't even get the name of the game Im giving away right! Let's try a third time...

Ether Vapor REmaster! (Steam) DTHBQ-??ZEG-KW0PD

?? = The initials of a band with Jimmy Page in it...
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Shhh you'll confuse me! You're not in need of any Desura codes from the Doujin bundle are you? (before I give them away here...)
Thanks mate, but I picked up that bundle myself, so I'm all good. Gift away!
bartboi: no more keys :(?
@bartboi, As I suggested, please read through the thread to see how ninja's work - one thing they never do is beg ;-)

You may comment when you miss a drop, you'll get lots of props for thanking peeps for gifting but you're sure to be in trouble for begging. Hope this helps a bit cause we were ALL new once upon a time and earning one's ninja badge is an amazing feeling - you'll get there soon enough ;-)

PS. to mah ninja peeps - let's cut our newbies a tiny bit of slack, shall we? It makes the momo ever so happy ;-p
high rated
Splatter (Desura)
BMINE-SPLAT-2C&WK-8DO&6-3HNTO

&=U
Tarnicus: Ether Vapor Master (Desura) 5FFE3-79F2F-0B82A-??D97

?? = 33x3
IAmSinistar: Jewish, Christian, or Latter Day Saints? :D
Tarnicus: Shhh you'll confuse me! You're not in need of any Desura codes from the Doujin bundle are you? (before I give them away here...)

I can't even get the name of the game Im giving away right! Let's try a third time...

Ether Vapor REmaster! (Steam) DTHBQ-??ZEG-KW0PD

?? = The initials of a band with Jimmy Page in it...
Got the Steam key since that was the only game I was missing from that bundle :) Thanks for the drop :)