It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: ;-D
Tarnicus: We'll get you on your way to 500(my favourite card game) in no time Momo! :)

I'm finally heading home to see my cats after 8 days of not seeing them and will be back later to sort out some giveaways. I might be out of money(as usual) but am not out of codes! They are just horribly sorted after Indie Gala gave me extra bundles and backdated them, so I'll need you guys to help me sort them by giving them away and working out which keys are unused :)
What exactly is on game card 500, pray tell? ~this should be good ;-p~
Tarnicus: We'll get you on your way to 500(my favourite card game) in no time Momo! :)

I'm finally heading home to see my cats after 8 days of not seeing them and will be back later to sort out some giveaways. I might be out of money(as usual) but am not out of codes! They are just horribly sorted after Indie Gala gave me extra bundles and backdated them, so I'll need you guys to help me sort them by giving them away and working out which keys are unused :)
Momo1991: What exactly is on game card 500, pray tell? ~this should be good ;-p~
Leisure Suit Larry...

http://www.gog.com/news/500_games_giveaway
Momo1991: What exactly is on game card 500, pray tell? ~this should be good ;-p~
adambiser: Leisure Suit Larry...

http://www.gog.com/news/500_games_giveaway
Oooh, someday me and Larry are gonna have a thing but he's gotta wait ;-p
high rated
Medal of Honor (Origin)

Anyone, anyone?

Now I know how Ian feels when he tries to giveaway a Desura game.
Post edited August 17, 2013 by Garrett24601
akhliber: Good evening folks! Just giving some rep and saying hello. :)
Howdy hi, just heading off myself, but wanted to say "have a good one"!
Momo1991: Oooh, someday me and Larry are gonna have a thing but he's gotta wait ;-p
SHIT JUST GOT WEIRD FOLKS. REAL WEIRD!
Garrett24601: Medal of Honor (Origin)

Anyone, anyone?

I like Desura games generally, but no DRM. Not sure why this one is such a trial to give away though, lots of folks here don't have a DRM issue. Though I believe the Origin version is extra unloved. :)

Good luck with your continued generosity, have a +1 and a good night.
Thanks and good night IAmSinistar.
Momo1991: Oooh, someday me and Larry are gonna have a thing but he's gotta wait ;-p
Sachys: SHIT JUST GOT WEIRD FOLKS. REAL WEIRD!
Why? Don't you guys have close, personal relationships with Larry? ;-p

It's just that my back-log is attaining somewhat epic proportions!
Post edited August 18, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Why? Don't you guys have close, personal relationships with Larry? ;-p

It's just that my back-log is attaining somewhat epic proportions!
everytime you reply, you only multiply thise euphemisms! ;)

HEHEH!
Garrett24601: Medal of Honor (Origin)

Anyone, anyone?

yeah -try in a week or two with it after the bundle - much rarer then
Post edited August 18, 2013 by Sachys
Just for those that need a laugh ;-p

Sitting on the highway waiting to catch speeders, a state police officer saw a car puttering along at 22 M.P.H. He thinks to himself, that car is just as dangerous as a speeder. So, he turns his lights on and pulls the car over. Approaching the car, he notices there are 5 old ladies, two at the front and 3 at the back, wide eyed and looking like ghosts.

The driver obviously confused said,"Officer, I don't understand, I wasn't doing over the speed limit!, What seems to be the problem?" "Ma'am," the officer said, "you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be dangerous". "Slower than the speed limit? NO SIR! I was doing exactly 22 miles an hour", the old woman said proudly.

The officer containing a chuckle explains that 22 was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned, thanking the officer for pointing out her error. "Before I go Ma'am, I have to ask, is everyone OK?

These women seem badly shaken and haven't uttered a word all this time" "Oh! they will be alright in a minute, Officer, we just got off Route 142."
Momo1991: Just for those that need a laugh ;-p

Sitting on the highway waiting to catch speeders, a state police officer saw a car puttering along at 22 M.P.H. He thinks to himself, that car is just as dangerous as a speeder. So, he turns his lights on and pulls the car over. Approaching the car, he notices there are 5 old ladies, two at the front and 3 at the back, wide eyed and looking like ghosts.

The driver obviously confused said,"Officer, I don't understand, I wasn't doing over the speed limit!, What seems to be the problem?" "Ma'am," the officer said, "you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be dangerous". "Slower than the speed limit? NO SIR! I was doing exactly 22 miles an hour", the old woman said proudly.

The officer containing a chuckle explains that 22 was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned, thanking the officer for pointing out her error. "Before I go Ma'am, I have to ask, is everyone OK?

These women seem badly shaken and haven't uttered a word all this time" "Oh! they will be alright in a minute, Officer, we just got off Route 142."
thnaks i got a good laugh :P
Momo1991: Just for those that need a laugh ;-p

+1 I had a good laugh, almost woke my sister :)
high rated
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=ZDyw7qpXzDTS

Another Low Light Combat URL, for the interested.
ggf162: https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=ZDyw7qpXzDTS

Another Low Light Combat URL, for the interested.
NR, but thank you and +1 for your generosity :)