It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Bringe me back a "lirruwl frien'"
Crsldmc: Say hello to it mate :) how you've been?
Heheh! not bad / been worse / been better - same shit / different day! ;) yersen?!
DarthWound: Anyway the keys are different, so I'm not sure if a game redeemed on Origin will be unavailable on Steam & vice-versa.
I was thinking about the CD-Keys, not the keys you use to redeem the games on Origin or Steam.
DarthWound: Anyway the keys are different, so I'm not sure if a game redeemed on Origin will be unavailable on Steam & vice-versa.
as i undersyand it, different keys and therefore...different copies
Azrael360: I was thinking about the CD-Keys, not the keys you use to redeem the games on Origin or Steam.
Yep sorry I edited my post to remove this last sentence. Maybe they're the same, maybe not, I don't know and I won't test :D
Azrael360: Just a thought about the Origin keys:

Many EA games on Steam have a separated CD-Key to register/activate from within the game, like Burnout Paradise, Crysis 2, Medal Of Honor (check "Details" —> under "Links" —> "CD Key"). But what about the same games on Origin? Do they use the same CD-Key?

Maybe is not a good idea to share those Origins keys after all... (:S)
some of those can (allegedly) be reused on origin (as a secondary copy for those that dont have). havent tested it though!
Azrael360: Just a thought about the Origin keys:

Many EA games on Steam have a separated CD-Key to register/activate from within the game, like Burnout Paradise, Crysis 2, Medal Of Honor (check "Details" —> under "Links" —> "CD Key"). But what about the same games on Origin? Do they use the same CD-Key?

Maybe is not a good idea to share those Origins keys after all... (:S)
I'm guessing they are different keys. In the case of Sims 3, Origin ASSIGNS a product code based on the key given by Origin and I think the Steam and Origin keys are totally different. So I think it just puts 2 product codes under your account.
Probably someone who has activated the same game from Humble Bundle on Origin and Steam could answer that anyway. I don't use Origin, so I don't know myself... (:P)
Azrael360: Probably someone who has activated the same game from Humble Bundle on Origin and Steam could answer that anyway. I don't use Origin, so I don't know myself... (:P)
^ nice way to cover your tracks! SHHH! ;)
Post edited August 19, 2013 by Sachys
DarthWound: Humble Origin Bundle ? Does that mean giveaway ? Yes !
Origin client needed (of course). https://www.origin.com

- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition :
#EUL-9BFG-SX5A-JFC7-ACPH

- Dead Space :
2JHH-LGQY-5YSX-8B#E-9JP2

- Dead Space 3 : REDEEMED
A9UL-RWER-#!HA-EEVT-8C99

- Medal of Honor : REDEEMED
AM88-UM5T-8QYC-L9!M-R#CP

- Mirror's Edge :
F2XP-AF!D-JTXM-B!UD-8PZ6

Oh, by the way, # = 3 and ! = 4
Got Crysis 2, thanks.
Azrael360: Probably someone who has activated the same game from Humble Bundle on Origin and Steam could answer that anyway. I don't use Origin, so I don't know myself... (:P)
I think I remember one of the new (as in, Summer sale-new) members mentioning that. I recall a pig-related avatar but I can't remember his name.

I also remember he described doing a test that appeared to be just what you're asking.
high rated
ALL OF THESE ARE FOR ORIGIN:

Dead Space 1 - 9YCU-N8UA-7E25-7594-52R2

Burnout Paradise - C3QG-A5QH-KP76-3ZLP-DN4Q

Crysis 2 - 95K3-F3YW-N8EB-NCL8-RPX6

Medal of Honour - 3S9Z-P5TC-GNWQ-UUVA-X69X

Mirrors Edge - H8CU-8EG2-EFNX-KWXE-8TBV
ggf162: ALL OF THESE ARE FOR ORIGIN:

Thanks! I grabbed these two.

I grabbed Dead Space. Thanks for the drop, ggf162!

Got Medal of Honour. Some silent ninja already got Crysis 2.

Thanks
Wow NR but + anyway