It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

buckstone: haha reminds me of Whacking Day on the Simpsons
niniendowarrior: It didn't end when he stopped, we brought it out and he gave it another good spanking just before bringing it out of the house.
+1 for the awesomeness of your dad's follies
AFnord: Gamer's Gate. And it was the first two Reversion games (the first one is free anyway, but the second one costs a few $/€/£)
Good choice! Got those myself off of Desura already, so I'm glad I wasn't the one to redeem it.
Ended up sleeping fairly late that night after snake hunting. Wonder what creatures of the night we get next time.
Ian:
KneeTheCap: Also, why use "u" instead of you? I have never understood it...
probably because i was being lazy :)

btw - u didn't answer my question - how do you know where someone else's game key originated from ?
niniendowarrior: Ended up sleeping fairly late that night after snake hunting. Wonder what creatures of the night we get next time.
I can say no more. Laughing too hard!

Did the snake get ascended too?! O_O
high rated
Thanks to the endlessly generous Ian, I've got three keys to give away. One per customer, you savages.

Survivor Squad (Desura)
Anomaly Warzone (Steam)
Vessel (Steam) [CLAIMED]

Ask and ye shall receive, and all glory to Ian!
Post edited August 15, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Thanks to the endlessly generous Ian, I've got three keys to give away. One per customer, you savages.

Survivor Squad (Desura)
Anomoly Warzone (Steam)
Vessel (Steam)

Ask and ye shall receive, and all glory to Ian!
vessel?
LMAO you guys... ^_^, I always get in the middle of whatever you're talking about and never understand what the hell is going on, but I always get a good laugh anyway (:P)

Cheers everybody! (and +1s for the generous people ^_^)
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Azrael360
mxh178: vessel?
PM'd.
Well I've spent most of my evening lurking twitter trying to get amnesia and botanicula codes to no avail, so I'm gonna head to bed. Good night everyone and good luck ninjas :)
tAnt0: Well I've spent most of my evening lurking twitter trying to get amnesia and botanicula codes to no avail, so I'm gonna head to bed. Good night everyone and good luck ninjas :)
I really dont see how this is relevant.
Also makes me question your charcater as you've complained about lurkers on here taking codes, yet have just admitted to trying to do it on another site right now.
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Sachys
tAnt0: Well I've spent most of my evening lurking twitter trying to get amnesia and botanicula codes to no avail, so I'm gonna head to bed. Good night everyone and good luck ninjas :)
Sachys: I really dont see how this is relevant.
Also makes me question yor charcater as you've complained about lurkers on here, yet have just admitted to doing it on another site right now.
Can't we all just be positive for a while? Too much drama in here, feels like a teen soap opera.
niniendowarrior: Ended up sleeping fairly late that night after snake hunting. Wonder what creatures of the night we get next time.
Sachys: I can say no more. Laughing too hard!

Did the snake get ascended too?! O_O
LOL! Several +1 for making me laugh so much
grunthos64:
I would be - but that just hoovered my mood right down!

*flings poo! ;)
grunthos64:
Sachys: I would be - but that just hoovered my mood right down!

*flings poo! ;)
Attachments: