It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

oh i found why i didn't get these keys... i'm drunk and i tried every key on origin. yes LOL!
Ian: Sacraboar
Sacraboar!
high rated
Desura

chester
DeCalc
Miner Warfare
Doom & Destiny
Ian: Desura

chester
DeCalc
Miner Warfare
Doom & Destiny
DeCalc! (But give me a moment to check first)
Edit: Okay, no, I don't have it. I have the others thanks to IndiegameStand (They gave Chester for free the first week) and the other two from the recent bundle.
Post edited August 17, 2013 by QC
buckstone: you want boar..come on over to my pace I will take ya down the holler about 30 min walk and we got get some!!!!!!!!!
Momo1991: Can we do some clogging when we get back?
did you get all of your story games from that last groupees?
Momo1991: Can we do some clogging when we get back?
buckstone: did you get all of your story games from that last groupees?
The Visual Novels Groupees? I did pick up those specifically since they seemed fascinating...
Ian: Desura

chester
DeCalc
Miner Warfare
Doom & Destiny
Hi Ian! Would it be possible to get Chester? :)
QC: thanks to IndiegameStand (They gave Chester for free the first week)
Thanks to remind me this :-)
Cleaning out my inbox I realised that I have one of those codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 that GOG gave away some time ago. It's still valid but about to expire, anyone?
Geez, nobody want a free game from me, they're prolly scared of my rep. :/
park_84: Cleaning out my inbox I realised that I have one of those codes for Realms of Arkania 1+2 that GOG gave away some time ago. It's still valid but about to expire, anyone?
are they good games?
because ill take em, if they are good
Post edited August 17, 2013 by defusedbox
triock: Geez, nobody want a free game from me, they're prolly scared of my rep. :/
Probably :-)
triock: Geez, nobody want a free game from me, they're prolly scared of my rep. :/
lol
Got it from the bundle, sorry
Post edited August 17, 2013 by QC
I've been uprepping so you get past THE number but it isn't helping ;-p

So help me out here peeps! We can do it if we all pull together as one!
Post edited August 17, 2013 by Momo1991