It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
moving on - SPAZ (steam)
Ian: peasant lmao - curious, why not mate ?
Sachys: really dont like the graphics / interface look of it - daft maybe, but the screens really dont appeal to me - they activewly annoy me. a shame too as some of the gameplay elements DO appeal, but i cant get beyond the look
Spiderweb Software doesn't specialize with snazzy graphics. They work a lot more with the writing and actual game.
Sachys: really dont like the graphics / interface look of it - daft maybe, but the screens really dont appeal to me - they activewly annoy me. a shame too as some of the gameplay elements DO appeal, but i cant get beyond the look
niniendowarrior: Spiderweb Software doesn't specialize with snazzy graphics. They work a lot more with the writing and actual game.
but i do understand where u coming from Sachys, thanks for the answer :)

SPAZ ?????? !!!!!!!!
Ian: SPAZ ?????? !!!!!!!!
i'll take it :D
niniendowarrior: Spiderweb Software doesn't specialize with snazzy graphics. They work a lot more with the writing and actual game.
Ian: but i do understand where u coming from Sachys, thanks for the answer :)

SPAZ ?????? !!!!!!!!
Is it any good?
I quite like their games and the graphics isn't too blocky (which I dislike) and easy to control interface quite nice games
Ian: SPAZ
GREAT game for lovers of star control!
SirEyeball: I quite like their games and the graphics isn't too blocky (which I dislike) and easy to control interface quite nice games
Blocky seems to be the in-thing these days.
high rated
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers BW9HA-??YQR-D05QE

?? = (sexual position) + 1
niniendowarrior: Blocky seems to be the in-thing these days.
I know and I think its annoying. I mean some games like Organ Trail and FTL can get away with it but its not a feature IMO
niniendowarrior: Blocky seems to be the in-thing these days.
SirEyeball: I know and I think its annoying. I mean some games like Organ Trail and FTL can get away with it but its not a feature IMO
PLEASE be careful with that word - any fuck up in the Windows OS is a "feature" according to Microsoft O_O
Ian: Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers BW9HA-??YQR-D05QE

+1, Ian. Probably already ninja'd.
SirEyeball: I know and I think its annoying. I mean some games like Organ Trail and FTL can get away with it but its not a feature IMO
Ian: PLEASE be careful with that word - any fuck up in the Windows OS is a "feature" according to Microsoft O_O
heheh!
Ian: Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers BW9HA-??YQR-D05QE

What platform?
Ian: PLEASE be careful with that word - any fuck up in the Windows OS is a "feature" according to Microsoft O_O
well any suck in windows full stop is a "feature" ROFL