It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nite Ian thanks for the drops
Ian: +1 Licurg mate :)

gnite every1 - tc see u saturday eve :D
Later Ian, thanks for the drops as usual!
Ian: +1 Licurg mate :)

gnite every1 - tc see u saturday eve :D
Goodnight Ian! :D

Hey peeps, I want to ask about Dead Space from a player who came from Dead Space Extraction.

DSE was a light gun on rails kind of shooter and I absolutely loved every bit of it. The game was full of atmosphere and lots of character. There are lots of story bits and each character you had brought along had very distinct personalities. It was a lot of fun. This got me to try Dead Space on Android from a buddy of mine and that game was just dead... it was nothing more than just a third person shooter devoid of any character and atmosphere... and even the part where they have dialog to flesh out the story. You only get this teeny tiny picture-in-picture screen of some chap babbling.

I'm wondering just what the much acclaimed Dead Space on PC/360/PS3 was like... if anybody has played through it.
niniendowarrior: I'm wondering just what the much acclaimed Dead Space on PC/360/PS3 was like... if anybody has played through it.
If you mean the first one - It's one of the best horror games ever made . Just play it, you'll love it.
niniendowarrior:
I havene tfinished it yet, but it was atmos based, horror / survival feeling. Whilst i wouldnt call it a rail shooter, the paths were a little linear thus far - but no less enjoyable thanks to the aformentioned angles.
PLAY IT!

Edit: as the game prgressed I also found more strategic shooting elements regarding approach to a situation and the survival elements of ammo conservation
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: I havene tfinished it yet, but it was atmos based, horror / survival feeling. Whilst i wouldnt call it a rail shooter, the paths were a little linear thus far - but no less enjoyable thanks to the aformentioned angles.
PLAY IT!

Edit: as the game prgressed I also found more strategic shooting elements regarding approach to a situation and the survival elements of ammo conservation
How much are you alone in the game? If you're bumping to quite a few NPCs, I'd like them to be more fleshed out characters than that blast Android sh*t game.
niniendowarrior: I'm wondering just what the much acclaimed Dead Space on PC/360/PS3 was like... if anybody has played through it.
Licurg: If you mean the first one - It's one of the best horror games ever made . Just play it, you'll love it.
I didn't realize Dead Space franchise collapsed after the first one. LMAO!
Post edited August 15, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior:
so far its far more ALIEN than ALIENS in the npc dept. Anymore and I'd spoil it.
niniendowarrior: I didn't realize Dead Space franchise collapsed after the first one. LMAO!
The second one didn't even come close, but it was still pretty decent. The third one is absolute garbage, a fucking piece of shit made by fucking morons.
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: so far its far more ALIEN than ALIENS in the npc dept. Anymore and I'd spoil it.
Hmm... well, that's interesting. :) I should check out some gameplay clips.
niniendowarrior: I didn't realize Dead Space franchise collapsed after the first one. LMAO!
Licurg: The second one didn't even come close, but it was still pretty decent. The third one is absolute garbage, a fucking piece of shit made by fucking morons.
Wakalo made it via his multiple account syndrome?! O_o7
Sachys: so far its far more ALIEN than ALIENS in the npc dept. Anymore and I'd spoil it.
niniendowarrior: Hmm... well, that's interesting. :) I should check out some gameplay clips.
If you have the bundle, just play it!
Licurg: The second one didn't even come close, but it was still pretty decent. The third one is absolute garbage, a fucking piece of shit made by fucking morons.
I wonder why... if they had the formula right, what changed?
Sachys: Wakalo made it via his multiple account syndrome?! O_o7
niniendowarrior: Hmm... well, that's interesting. :) I should check out some gameplay clips.
Sachys: If you have the bundle, just play it!
That's some IF... lol. But eventually, I'll probably give it a go.
niniendowarrior: I wonder why... if they had the formula right, what changed?
They had the right formula... And then abandoned it, and tried to make it more "for the masses" . Fucking scum...
niniendowarrior: That's some IF... lol. But eventually, I'll probably give it a go.
I thought you were gifted the bundle?!
niniendowarrior: I wonder why... if they had the formula right, what changed?
Licurg: They had the right formula... And then abandoned it, and tried to make it more "for the masses" . Fucking scum...
I suppose that means a reduction of horror and more run and gun play? Knowing EA... probably throw in a few in-game purchases for good measure!
niniendowarrior: That's some IF... lol. But eventually, I'll probably give it a go.
Sachys: I thought you were gifted the bundle?!
Nyet. :)
Licurg: They had the right formula... And then abandoned it, and tried to make it more "for the masses" . Fucking scum...
niniendowarrior: I suppose that means a reduction of horror and more run and gun play? Knowing EA... probably throw in a few in-game purchases for good measure!
having redeemed it - a LOT of "pay to win" purchases it seems