It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Doesnt come close to rugby though really.
blotunga: It's an offshoot of rugby. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_American_football
Regardless f what wikipedia says (i never trust that thing) it still doesnt come close.
Hello GOG'ers.
blotunga: It's an offshoot of rugby. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_American_football
Sachys: Regardless f what wikipedia says (i never trust that thing) it still doesnt come close.
i agree , american football isn't close to rugby >.>
kkreo: How would i know that(europe)?
blotunga: Haven't you watched any US movies about their version of rugby? The position is quarterback, short: QB.
All I got out of those movies was that they created huge piles of sweaty men. Does position really matter then?

Sachys: Regardless f what wikipedia says (i never trust that thing) it still doesnt come close.
DyNaer: i agree , american football isn't close to rugby >.>
For one thing rugby players seem to be incredibly polite to each other
(based on my limited experience of watching rugby. I've watched ~1/16th of a rugby game, but I was surprised by how polite all the players seemed to be to each other, and how much the two teams seemed to respect the other teams players)
CymTyr: Hello GOG'ers.
Hi :)
Braussie: Hi :)
Hi
Slow day again?
kkreo: Slow day again?
very slow, reinstalled steam, and now setting it up as I had it before, and its taking ages :(
high rated
Braussie: Hi :)
Hey, Braussie check your PM...heard you might be looking for something I have ;-)
REALLY hope yer all taking a half hour outside today (24hours either side of this post) and watching those perseid meteors streak across the sky - presuming you have clear skies of course!
Sachys: REALLY hope yer all taking a half hour outside today (24hours either side of this post) and watching those perseid meteors streak across the sky - presuming you have clear skies of course!
It's rainy here... :-p
Sachys: REALLY hope yer all taking a half hour outside today (24hours either side of this post) and watching those perseid meteors streak across the sky - presuming you have clear skies of course!
Outside? This is not where the monsters dwell?
niniendowarrior:
still pretty fragrant in the sky for the next 24 hours or so - but ill be compiling a high res image link list for a mate whose legally blind (uses a projector and goes over point blank to "see" them), so ill link you it if yer weather is shit! nowt like the real thing, but worht a look if you didnt get the chance!
Stooner:
yes, with you - DEADLEGS!
Post edited August 12, 2013 by Sachys
Meteor Garden
Stooner:
Sachys: yes, with you - DEADLEGS!
uh.. yeah, I forgot about that!..

actually I have a friend who has one of those things to observe the sky... I might as well poke him for that..