It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: Up yours, Habs man! Rep, that is ;)
It's nearly 4 AM and I had to read that twice to figure out what you meant because we just happen to have a local hockey team here called the Reps.

+1 to you too!
Good morning, folks.

Ah, a cup of hot coffee, and outside is a weather resembling STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl. :)
kojocel: Good morning, folks.

Ah, a cup of hot coffee, and outside is a weather resembling STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl. :)
morning and a cup of beer
Post edited August 15, 2013 by darkplanetar
Mornin'. Hot coffee in right hand, iced coffee in left. I should not be up this early.
I have giftable Garry's Mod. %50 coupon for first reply ?
garry's mod will end 2 weeks later.
Post edited August 15, 2013 by lemuria
lemuria: I have giftable Garry's Mod. %50 coupon for first reply ?
NR but +1 for the drop.

And +1's for all of last night's gifters. :)
If i could buy the new HB id give you guys MOH
CymTyr: Thanks, now if only I could find someone who wants - ahaha I just figured out what I'm gonna do with the burnout paradise code.... *evil laughs*
Spinorial: Thank you, too, for being a most awesome Pip-boy XD
Ni!
In the immortal words of Vault Lovers everywhere, "My pip-boy aims to please."
high rated
First person to reply to this post with the words, "Come back! I'll bite yer kneecaps off!" Gets a shiny Battlefield 3 Origin key.
CymTyr: First person to reply to this post with the words, "Come back! I'll bite yer kneecaps off!" Gets a shiny Battlefield 3 Origin key.
Come back! I'll bite yer kneecaps off!

or

CymTyr: " Come back! I'll bite yer kneecaps off!"
Post edited August 15, 2013 by lemuria
CymTyr: First person to reply to this post with the words, "Come back! I'll bite yer kneecaps off!" Gets a shiny Battlefield 3 Origin key.
I sincerely hope they're not my caps you're biting?
CymTyr: First person to reply to this post with the words, "Come back! I'll bite yer kneecaps off!" Gets a shiny Sims 3 Origin key.
me like that :D :P (hehe)
lemuria: Come back! I'll bite yer kneecaps off!

or

CymTyr: " Come back! I'll bite yer kneecaps off!"
lemuria:
Ding ding ding :) Code incoming, sorry was researching Sims 3 stuff :B
KneeTheCap: I sincerely hope they're not my caps you're biting?
Negative :)
CymTyr: First person to reply to this post with the words, "Come back! I'll bite yer kneecaps off!" Gets a shiny Sims 3 Origin key.
te_lanus: me like that :D :P (hehe)
Sorry, the sims key is mine mwhahahaha
Post edited August 15, 2013 by CymTyr
aww how did i missed bf3 :/
scpdepo: aww how did i missed bf3 :/
You were trying to make an army of evil pedo clones to attack humanity?