It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: Good morning :)
good afternoon/early evening
high rated
First to reply gets eXceed
Recsam511: First to reply gets eXceed
howdy
But me haz exceed all three of them, so me not want
Ah well, too late.
Malv0isin: howdy
PM sent, enjoy, and say also thanks to samlii ;)
Malv0isin: howdy
Recsam511: PM sent, enjoy, and say also thanks to samlii ;)
Ah! Our friend Phineas strikes again! Thanks to you both!
Thanks to lugum I have a code for Aura: Fate of the Ages. It's not an ordinary code though, this code has its own aura :o

If you can guess the (randomly designated) colour of this code's aura, then you'll win the game. BTW, its aura is a colour of the rainbow, so you have a 1/7 chance of picking correctly.
Austrobogulator: Thanks to lugum I have a code for Aura: Fate of the Ages. It's not an ordinary code though, this code has its own aura :o

If you can guess the (randomly designated) colour of this code's aura, then you'll win the game. BTW, its aura is a colour of the rainbow, so you have a 1/7 chance of picking correctly.
I pick blue. Thanks to you and lugum for the giveaway! =)
Austrobogulator: Thanks to lugum I have a code for Aura: Fate of the Ages. It's not an ordinary code though, this code has its own aura :o

I'll guess Indigo.

RED RED RED

:P

oops, green?
Post edited August 10, 2013 by Stooner
Austrobogulator: If you can guess the (randomly designated) colour of this code's aura, then you'll win the game. BTW, its aura is a colour of the rainbow, so you have a 1/7 chance of picking correctly.
Go yellow!
Fucsia zebra pattern with yellow dots.
orange