It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nightrunner227: Also, I don't know if this code works or not, but here's Mirror's Edge (Origin) 6X77-WD3M-YPC3-NLJZ-HJHG
+1 Great game.
Torchlight on GOG, first reply?
niniendowarrior: Torchlight on GOG, first reply?
dont forget to say thanks!
GN9U-HV4H-HQPD-L7VC

...if only it was always this easy!
niniendowarrior: Torchlight on GOG, first reply?
Sachys: dont forget to say thanks!
GN9U-HV4H-HQPD-L7VC

...if only it was always this easy!
Looks like I should wait a bit more before offering. I had forgotten I had those keys left. I thought I gave it all away.
niniendowarrior: Hi nightrunner! Redeemed Mirror's Edge! +1!

Also... didn't someone already nab your Sonic All-Stars Racing?

I went through my gift library... Torchlight anyone?
benderz: What happening with Sonic All-Stars Racing ?
People apparently think I gave it out earlier even though I only said I'd be giving it in the future. My previous post was me giving it away.
nightrunner227: People apparently think I gave it out earlier even though I only said I'd be giving it in the future. My previous post was me giving it away.
Yeah I found it but it was taken.
nightrunner227: People apparently think I gave it out earlier even though I only said I'd be giving it in the future. My previous post was me giving it away.
I didn't realize it was somewhere. You posted Mirror's Edge??

EDIT:
OK... something about Wendigo... shrugs. I dunno.
Post edited August 07, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Evening lads, anybody knows if HB will add new bonus game(s) next week for the $25 tier? Dumb question maybe, I just got curious.

Cheers!
Crsldmc: Evening lads, anybody knows if HB will add new bonus game(s) next week for the $25 tier? Dumb question maybe, I just got curious.

Cheers!
if it dont its a ripoff!
Crsldmc: Evening lads, anybody knows if HB will add new bonus game(s) next week for the $25 tier? Dumb question maybe, I just got curious.

Cheers!
Hullo... and I don't know.

Cheers!
Sachys: if it dont its a ripoff!
Hahaha everything going good?

Cheers!
niniendowarrior: Hullo... and I don't know.
Hi mate, I hope so, would be awesome to get atleast one more game for that tier.

Now I have no clue what possible game would that be.
Finally fixed my Wine issues with Origin client. Hurray!
niniendowarrior: Finally fixed my Wine issues with Origin client. Hurray!
stopped drinking eh? those codes are a bugger when yer shitfaced and greased up with chicken! ;)
niniendowarrior: Finally fixed my Wine issues with Origin client. Hurray!
Sachys: stopped drinking eh? those codes are a bugger when yer shitfaced and greased up with chicken! ;)
:) The problem was that they were pecking under the influence!
Crsldmc: Hahaha everything going good?
It'd be better if the colonel hadnt managed to wipe mirrors edge just as my net crashed for the umpteenth time today... but i did get death to spies and bed will happen soon, so could be much worse