It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dracomage1996: Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!, and can I gift it, I think little hamster needs something after being scammed.
lemuria:
check your pm

all gone...now i am back watching a nice cold movie
Post edited July 25, 2013 by Schnuff
Stooner: no Rune? ;p
Schnuff: gone this morning ;p
wow! :/

I think that is the only game I'm interested on that bundle... not sure about the bonus.
lemuria:
Schnuff: check your pm
thanks.
Stooner: wow! :/

I think that is the only game I'm interested on that bundle... not sure about the bonus.
me want a choo choo game :P but me can't have a choo choo game
Post edited July 25, 2013 by te_lanus
Crsldmc: If that is true then "littlehamster" has never touched the general forums, so I don't know how he did that.

He's just lying so people start dropping hate on him, he loses his time doing this while he could be playing, or doing something better than being an immature kid, with no sense of seriousness, what a poor living being he is.
Oh, so there is no littlehamster?
Schnuff: check your pm

all gone...now i am back watching a nice cold movie
Yay! Thank you Schnuff! +1
SirEyeball: Hello all I am back from my 10 day holiday by the beach and I bring gifts sort of ;) I have 4 different coupons for Steam to be given away.
1. 50% OFF Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
2. 66% OFF Awesomenauts
3. 75% OFF Revenge of the Titans
4. 33% OFF Rush Bros

The catch is that as I read it they are trade able not gift able. I hope that I can give these away in a one way trade but I am completely inept with the handling of steam so you would have to guide me all the way. If you want one or more write me a pm and you will be served in the order the
PMs arrive :=)
Noone would hate for these to just expire and vanish and I will not use them myself?

te_lanus: me want a choo choo game :P
but the choo choo game is from another bundle... ;p
and that one is kinda interesting, with the eXceed games..
Schnuff: who wants a Steam key for

Aztaka
Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!
Pickers
dracomage1996: Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!, and can I gift it, I think little hamster needs something after being scammed.
not sure how hamster was scammed, he had no post on the GOG website that I could find, in order for him to have been scammed he must have contacted the dickwad who is scamming, i thought that "donation" as it had been called was just showboating and fictional
Crsldmc: If that is true then "littlehamster" has never touched the general forums, so I don't know how he did that.

He's just lying so people start dropping hate on him, he loses his time doing this while he could be playing, or doing something better than being an immature kid, with no sense of seriousness, what a poor living being he is.
dracomage1996: Oh, so there is no littlehamster?
It seems so.

te_lanus: me want a choo choo game :P but me can't have a choo choo game
what??
if i ever found one you will get it

Whats this???
groupees were are my bundles???
all gone only the last 2 are still there.....
Post edited July 25, 2013 by Schnuff
te_lanus: me want a choo choo game :P but me can't have a choo choo game
Schnuff: what??
if i ever found one you will get it
hint: is the Train Simulator game... ;p
Post edited July 25, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: hint: is the Train Simulator game... ;p
Is it here?
I remember playing one (it was like SimCity) very long ago.
Stooner: hint: is the Train Simulator game... ;p
Schnuff: Is it here?
I remember playing one (it was like SimCity) very long ago.
No, in the IndieGala...
I only played a bit of Railroad Tycoon (this one we have here, I guess)

edit: ooops no, we have Locomotion
Post edited July 25, 2013 by Stooner
high rated
Here are a few pre-order codes for my album, "Corroboration" scheduled to release Saturday the 27th.
NOTE: You will most likely have to register for the codes to work properly.

http://timsmidnightmile.bandcamp.com/yum

code

dym3-gcun

pt85-uxaj

jf9q-6vuu