It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

+1 for all givers.
high rated
I managed to sneak on the net today at my girlfriend's house, so here's another birthday giveaway since I'm having a great day and am in such a good mood :)

The first to name the founder and head of Double Fine Productions, gets a Steam key for Psychonauts, Costume Quest and Stacking (1 code unlocks all 3)
Tarnicus: I managed to sneak on the net today at my girlfriend's house, so here's another birthday giveaway since I'm having a great day and am in such a good mood :)

The first to name the founder and head of Double Fine Productions, gets a Steam key for Psychonauts, Costume Quest and Stacking (1 code unlocks all 3)
Tim Schafer ?
I guess im wrong :) anyway thanks +1
Post edited July 29, 2013 by lemuria
Tarnicus: I managed to sneak on the net today at my girlfriend's house, so here's another birthday giveaway since I'm having a great day and am in such a good mood :)

lemuria: Tim Schafer ?
Code PMd :)
lemuria: Tim Schafer ?
Tarnicus: Code PMd :)
Yay! Thank you so much!

Happy Birthday, Tarnicus - hope it's turning out to be one of the all-time greats ;-)

I've got those but thanks for the drops!
Momo1991: Happy Birthday, Tarnicus - hope it's turning out to be one of the all-time greats ;-)

I've got those but thanks for the drops!
Thanks Momo :) It's shaping up to be a great one. Given I decided with 2 days notice to have a party, and have 11 friends coming, I'm really excited. I haven't celebrated it properly in years :)

I'll be grabbing a few bundles tomorrow, so Weird Worlds will be heading your way :)

And gamewise, I'm doing really well! My girlfriend pre-ordered the new Realms of Arkania remake for me, IAmSinistar bought me Eador: Masters of the Broken World on GoG, another friend should be grabbing me the new Shadowrun game and I just noticed that Expeditions: Conquistador is on sale on Steam for long enough for my payday(tomorrow) to arrive! That basically takes care of every single game I've had on my wishlist (especially after spending around $100 during the Steam sale).
Post edited July 29, 2013 by Tarnicus
high rated
Paranormal (Desura)

http://six.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3359403&k=22480744

Solve the puzzle get the key.
lemuria: Solve the puzzle get the key.
Nifty idea!

I assembled the puzzle, but haven't redeemed anything, thank you.
lemuria: Paranormal (Desura)

Thanks, I got it! :D Got the key before I finished the puzzle, but did the rest anyway, because it's been a long while since I've done a good jigsaw puzzle. Time to get my spook on :3 Thanks again, lemuria!
lemuria: Solve the puzzle get the key.
grimwerk: Nifty idea!

I assembled the puzzle, but haven't redeemed anything, thank you.
yeah, despite not using desura i had fun solving it as well :)
lemuria: Paranormal (Desura)

That's a brilliant way to give away keys! I solved the puzzle but didn't use the key as I already have it. +1!!

I'm going to have so much fun using this method for future giveaways :)
Post edited July 29, 2013 by Tarnicus
One more Paranormal(Desura) before i sleep.
This will be harder, maybe i'll make one more impossibru level puzzle when i wake up :)

http://five.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=4284844&k=80244586

Night everyone.
Post edited July 29, 2013 by lemuria
Tarnicus: and I just noticed that Expeditions: Conquistador is on sale on Steam for long enough for my payday(tomorrow) to arrive! That basically takes care of every single game I've had on my wishlist (especially after spending around $100 during the Steam sale).
From your posts, I've noticed we kind of have the same interests in games we like so when/if you get a chance, I'd like to know how you like this game. I generally don't buy games unless they are at least 66% off as I can always fall back to eador or civ or alpha centauri or mom or moo heh. This one couldve been 75% off in the steam sale but lost the community vote so never went that low again. Just curious on your opinion is all. Enjoy your birthday and especially the presents that you'll be getting :).
Happy birthday, Tarnicus!