It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Free track of the day for your listening pleasure: http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12314438&q=hi&newref=1

And for those of you who use bandcamp: http://timsmidnightmile.bandcamp.com

As always, tracks are free, but if you want to put something towards the Cym Fund, use bandcamp, since soundclick doesn't give you an option to pay, it just gives you free tracks.
Post edited July 24, 2013 by CymTyr
Man,waiting for a humble bundle with GAMES,not books is really horrible :(
Post edited July 24, 2013 by kkreo
Out of curiosity, no one's spoken up about me dropping links to free music in this thread... Is that still the case? It's for free stuff, afterall, but just curious.

I know when I was first recording some people had misgivings about my links, so I don't want to piss anyone off.
CymTyr: Out of curiosity, no one's spoken up about me dropping links to free music in this thread... Is that still the case? It's for free stuff, afterall, but just curious.

I know when I was first recording some people had misgivings about my links, so I don't want to piss anyone off.
Not a problem for me, can't see how it suppose to be a bad thing :D
CymTyr: Out of curiosity, no one's spoken up about me dropping links to free music in this thread... Is that still the case? It's for free stuff, afterall, but just curious.

Don't see what could be a problem about it. Maybe they just like different kind of music.

tAnt0: Don't see what could be a problem about it. Maybe they just like different kind of music.
Yeah,could be that
Have a steam coupon for: 50% OFF Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer. Send a PM if you want it.
g'night everyone
Schnuff: g'night everyone
Hi Schnuff
Schnuff: g'night everyone
g'night Schnuff
+ 1 For Purple Hippo
Katchim: OLAKAW SAW EREH :)
NIAGA EMOC SAH EMIT EHT
EM DEEF...
Is this a code?
I know how to get it,but im confused o.o7
Katchim: OLAKAW SAW EREH :)
NIAGA EMOC SAH EMIT EHT
EM DEEF...
kkreo: Is this a code?
No.
It's either a really bad sense of humour, or someone asking to be lynched....
kkreo: Is this a code?
Rodzaju: No.
It's either a really bad sense of humour, or someone asking to be lynched....
I think he is hungry
oh,thanks for Men of war vietnam Rod
Rodzaju: It's either a really bad sense of humour, or someone asking to be lynched....
Wakalo. ;)