It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: Care to share the answers? Some context would also be appreciated :-)
Me will share:
Q1: In what Book of the Bible do one get a description of an UFO?
Ezekiel (Ezekiel's Wheel)

Q2: In what Book will you encounter a Holographic Projection?
Exodus ( Moses & the Burning Bush (the bush seemed to burn, yet didn't burn))

Q3: What Character had an fight with "Aliens"
Jacob (He wrestled with Angels)

Q4: What Character met Aliens in full view of his friends
Jesus (He met Moses & Elijah on the Mountain (Matt 17:3))

Q5: What Character had an extended Stay among aliens, and is said to have finished his life, living among them
Enoch (He supposedly had long experience with angels (Book of Enoch) and was taken by God)

Q6: What two Characters was abducted in full view of at least one person
Elijah & Jesus (Both ascended into heaven)
joppo: Edit: nevermind, it's written on the puzzle. And it's redeemed BTW, not by me. Thanks for the puzzle and the game.
Spinorial: Yeah, there was one solver already some four hours ago, I guess they took it. Funny, that a Bible-read person wouldn't say thanks like that...

Care to share the answers? Some context would also be appreciated :-)

Oh, and +1s to te_lanus, NameGoo, and all other gifters!
Sure. First and foremost, to be able to find the answers you'd have to ignore any literal or divine reading of the texts. Other than that, you just need to know/remember several stories.

1- Ezekiel: while I can't exactly pinpoint where in its book is the supposed UFO, that's where the weirdest things are described in the Bible. It's likely a text in which Ezekiel sees a celestial being he describes as "wheel within a wheel".
2- Exodus: it took me 3 tries to get the answer but I finally thought of when Moses saw a burning bush that wouldn't consume itself.
3- Jacob: the text says Jacob fought God during a whole night. Unless you look at the text as if it were nothing but a myth you won't associate "alien" here.
4- Jesus: he met Moses and Elijah, who lived hundreds of years earlier, on a mount's top when in company of three disciples.
5- Enoch: the text says Enoch walked with God and one day God took it to live with him. He kinda decided he wouldn't wait for Enoch to die, it appears.
6- Elijah & Jesus: Elijah was taken by a tornado while Elisha was by his side; Jesus ascended to the heavens in the presence of more than 500 witnesses.

Edit: 9 minutes too late
Spinorial: Care to share the answers? Some context would also be appreciated :-)
te_lanus: Q5: What Character had an extended Stay among aliens, and is said to have finished his life, living among them
Enoch (He supposedly had long experience with angels (Book of Enoch) and was taken by God)
The book of Enoch isn't exactly part of the Bible, at least in most renditions of what compose the biblical canon. :-/
Post edited July 29, 2013 by joppo
Thanks to both of you! I'll be sure to have a bible on hand next time I'm on something trippy ;)
high rated
Does anyone want Gettysburg: Armored Warfare (Steam)?

Yes I've had an extended break from the ninja thread as I currently don't have the internet on at home.

Multiple copes of Chester and Survivor Squad still to giveaway on Desura :)
Post edited July 29, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Does anyone want Gettysburg: Armored Warfare (Steam)?

Yes I've had an extended break from the ninja thread as I currently don't have the internet on at home.
NR, but +1 for this and all those GOG Steamgifts Club Giveaways! Happy Birthday (in 22 hours), Tarnicus! :D

Chester and Survivor Squad? What kind of games are those?
high rated
JohnWalrus: NR, but +1 for this and all those GOG Steamgifts Club Giveaways! Happy Birthday (in 22 hours), Tarnicus! :D
Cheers mate :)

grunthos64: Chester and Survivor Squad? What kind of games are those?
http://www.desura.com/games/chester - 2d platformer with light RPG elements
http://www.desura.com/games/survivor-squad - strategy/survival/action

Sword of the Stars 1 and/or 2 (Steam) anyone?
those do look cool. Like the art style on Chester.
Tarnicus: Sword of the Stars 1 and/or 2 (Steam) anyone?
Already got 1 from momo1991, still no time to play, so I'll pass. But thanks!

And happy birthday!!
JohnWalrus: NR, but +1 for this and all those GOG Steamgifts Club Giveaways! Happy Birthday (in 22 hours), Tarnicus! :D
Tarnicus: Cheers mate :)
grunthos64: Chester and Survivor Squad? What kind of games are those?
Tarnicus: http://www.desura.com/games/chester - 2d platformer with light RPG elements

sure
grunthos64: those do look cool. Like the art style on Chester.
Codes sent so you can see what you think of them :) Desura allows you to download standalone installers so you don't have to use the client :)
Tarnicus: Cheers mate :)

http://www.desura.com/games/chester - 2d platformer with light RPG elements

grunthos64: sure
You are doing well young ninja, more codes PMd :)
grunthos64: those do look cool. Like the art style on Chester.
Tarnicus: Codes sent so you can see what you think of them :) Desura allows you to download standalone installers so you don't have to use the client :)
grunthos64: sure
Tarnicus: You are doing well young ninja, more codes PMd :)
I said that though when I didn't know I was getting the other ones! lol Thanks man made my night
Morning,i see we got a new recruit :)

Do you still have getysburg?
Post edited July 29, 2013 by kkreo
kkreo: Morning,i see we got a new recruit :)
Morning kkreo
high rated
kkreo: Morning,i see we got a new recruit :)

kkreo: Do you still have getysburg?
Nope you have Gettysburg now :)