It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

joppo: No, why? Were there ambiguous posts loaded with inuendo regarding vacuum cleaners on its thread? I may have missed that.
Was referring to your request for brain bleach. ARPGs usually fit the bill. Also, any of the Alien/Zombie Shooter games ;)
Spinorial: ... Did you miss the Torchlight promo? :P
joppo: No, why? Were there ambiguous posts loaded with inuendo regarding vacuum cleaners on its thread? I may have missed that.
i didnt give Stooner any rep regarding such things - however he did send me this and tell me ihe was in the markert for a Liam Neeson-like to replace the vacuum cleaner!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40rKfJw4EVU
Spinorial: Was referring to your request for brain bleach. ARPGs usually fit the bill. Also, any of the Alien/Zombie Shooter games ;)
Oh I don't mind those. I can play through gory stuff like I was walking in the park. In fact I was enjoying TL until 2 weekends ago.

Having Stooner... erm... do stuff... now that's a terrifying image that only Sachys is immune to.
Spinorial: Was referring to your request for brain bleach. ARPGs usually fit the bill. Also, any of the Alien/Zombie Shooter games ;)
i actually still have an unvclaimes alien shooter and alien hallway on this thread - seems the pacmen pack dont understand basics
Sachys: i actually still have an unvclaimes alien shooter and alien hallway on this thread - seems the pacmen pack dont understand basics
You do!? Where?
Sachys: i actually still have an unvclaimes alien shooter and alien hallway on this thread - seems the pacmen pack dont understand basics
tinyE: You do!? Where?
you want it - been sat there for about 24-48 hours!
Have fun mates, I need a bath and I'll heat dinner up afterwards so I'll be afk for some time
wow your awesome man!
thanks ever so much, heres some rep a cookie and a "mystery object" ><
*does a happy dance* <-- there you now need that bleach to unsee that!
joppo: Have fun mates, I need a bath and I'll heat dinner up afterwards so I'll be afk for some time
see you later, have fun!
Post edited July 18, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: see you later, have fun!
In the shower? :p
chezybezy: see you later, have fun!
joppo: In the shower? :p
LMAO!
joppo: In the shower? :p
niniendowarrior: LMAO!
considering what Agent Stooner has just done to his water supply...
Post edited July 18, 2013 by Sachys
i do not want to know.
wait unless its with blue dye like in er what was it that film with " i joined the other army the one with the condos and the yachts" line.
chezybezy: i do not want to know.
wait unless its with blue dye like in er what was it that film with " i joined the other army the one with the condos and the yachts" line.
-_o7
Guess I missed it too, though happy chezy got it. Last few days, I've barely been able to give out some +1s here and there, anyway. Hope I got the right post to uprep though ;)
Spinorial: Guess I missed it too, though happy chezy got it. Last few days, I've barely been able to give out some +1s here and there, anyway. Hope I got the right post to uprep though ;)
hallway or shooter - chezy got hallway! shooter still available!