It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: I have no spending money til december, so I started selling items I had from TF2 and the trading cards to add to my steam wallet. When I finally had enough to buy the game I wanted, the sale ended. LOL...

I'll get Castle Crashers on the winter sale, as it's not worth $14.99, but is definitely worth the $3.75 I earned by selling junk I'm not gonna use.
For $3.75 :)

http://www.amazon.com/Castle-Crashers-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00D3TT6AK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374534501&sr=8-1&keywords=castle+crashers
Braussie: I have no spending money til december, so I started selling items I had from TF2 and the trading cards to add to my steam wallet. When I finally had enough to buy the game I wanted, the sale ended. LOL...

I'll get Castle Crashers on the winter sale, as it's not worth $14.99, but is definitely worth the $3.75 I earned by selling junk I'm not gonna use.
Tarnicus: For $3.75 :)

http://www.amazon.com/Castle-Crashers-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00D3TT6AK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374534501&sr=8-1&keywords=castle+crashers
and if i remember correctly there is a one use 15% off code to be used too!
chezybezy: and if i remember correctly there is a one use 15% off code to be used too!
It's a one use code and I've used mine, but you are correct. The code is "gooncave" :)
chezybezy: and if i remember correctly there is a one use 15% off code to be used too!
Tarnicus: It's a one use code and I've used mine, but you are correct. The code is "gooncave" :)
Wow, thanks you guys! I'm gonna try and get ahold of one of my steam buddies that I trust enough to see if they'd be up for a trade from my steam wallet, since that's where my $ is. Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala?sk=app_180454182082349&app_data=dlt-1 Indie Gala is giving away 100 keys of Fortix 2. Same as before for Flatout, Shank 2, Hacker Duality Evolution and Doc Clock Twisted Sandwich of Time(I think they still have keys available for it).
tAnt0: https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala?sk=app_180454182082349&app_data=dlt-1 Indie Gala is giving away 100 keys of Fortix 2. Same as before for Flatout, Shank 2, Hacker Duality Evolution and Doc Clock Twisted Sandwich of Time(I think they still have keys available for it).
I tried that earlier and was denied. I think these things are such bogus promotional stuff to give facebook access to their apps.
tAnt0: https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala?sk=app_180454182082349&app_data=dlt-1 Indie Gala is giving away 100 keys of Fortix 2. Same as before for Flatout, Shank 2, Hacker Duality Evolution and Doc Clock Twisted Sandwich of Time(I think they still have keys available for it).
niniendowarrior: I tried that earlier and was denied. I think these things are such bogus promotional stuff to give facebook access to their apps.
Nah, it works. I got all except Shank 2 since I already had it. You just have to be persistent. As long as there are keys you have unlimited tries.
Post edited July 22, 2013 by tAnt0
niniendowarrior: I tried that earlier and was denied. I think these things are such bogus promotional stuff to give facebook access to their apps.
tAnt0: Nah, it works. I got all except Shank 2 since I already had it. You just have to be persistent. As long as there are keys you have unlimited tries.
Eh... I have stuff to do instead of sitting all day and click like mad for keys. Bogus stuff.
niniendowarrior: Eh... I have stuff to do instead of sitting all day and click like mad for keys. Bogus stuff.
heheh!
im on a similar line of thought when i see these - unless i see bundlestars or one of the studios etc doing a GA i ignore it - i also dont think any of them has topped metro 2033 yet
niniendowarrior: Eh... I have stuff to do instead of sitting all day and click like mad for keys. Bogus stuff.
Sachys: heheh!
im on a similar line of thought when i see these - unless i see bundlestars or one of the studios etc doing a GA i ignore it - i also dont think any of them has topped metro 2033 yet
It's a good thing I use trash facebook accounts for them. But just as quickly, I remove them from my list of apps.
Anyone want a 10% off Toki Tori 2 coupon?
Sachys: heheh!
niniendowarrior: It's a good thing I use trash facebook accounts for them. But just as quickly, I remove them from my list of apps.
i'd do it through a computer rather than an app if you must do it - the fb app is... well... neurotic and insecure to say the least! o_O
like woody allen playing the modern bond! heheh! ;)
niniendowarrior: It's a good thing I use trash facebook accounts for them. But just as quickly, I remove them from my list of apps.
Sachys: i'd do it through a computer rather than an app if you must do it - the fb app is... well... neurotic and insecure to say the least! o_O
like woody allen playing the modern bond! heheh! ;)
I do it via computer, but these giveaways use Facebook's app system. They force you to like the app and then ask for permission on your facebook account. Shady crap right there.
niniendowarrior: I do it via computer, but these giveaways use Facebook's app system. They force you to like the app and then ask for permission on your facebook account. Shady crap right there.
gotcha - thought when ya said app you were on about the fb app for android... i actually dot he same as you though and agree entirely. fair enoguh its easier to use a prebuilt app, but the one with the previously linked GA is spammy as a monty python reunion funded by the Nigerian Lottery Cosortium circa 2005... I wonder how many users will actually get that spammage referential joke!?

must have more sleep! heheh! inabit! ;)
niniendowarrior: I do it via computer, but these giveaways use Facebook's app system. They force you to like the app and then ask for permission on your facebook account. Shady crap right there.
Sachys: gotcha - thought when ya said app you were on about the fb app for android... i actually dot he same as you though and agree entirely. fair enoguh its easier to use a prebuilt app, but the one with the previously linked GA is spammy as a monty python reunion funded by the Nigerian Lottery Cosortium circa 2005... I wonder how many users will actually get that spammage referential joke!?

must have more sleep! heheh! inabit! ;)
Aight, matey. I'll hold fort for now. :D Nobody seems interested in Still-Life 2... hmmm...