It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Duality
Fuck, and I've been missing them left and right :(

Oh well, still that bad mojo, I guess... gotta split, laters :-)
triock: Duality
Spinorial: Fuck, and I've been missing them left and right :(

Check pm

Anomaly warzone (steam)?
Post edited July 15, 2013 by lemuria
Missed it again :(
mrtnptrs: Missed it again :(
I love your avatar!! That's just wacky and funny ;-D
mrtnptrs: Missed it again :(
Momo1991: I love your avatar!! That's just wacky and funny ;-D
Yes, I found that really funny too! Thank you. But has anyone still a hacker code for me left?
Spinorial: Fuck, and I've been missing them left and right :(

lemuria: Check pm

Anomaly warzone (steam)?
I want it please.
Post edited July 15, 2013 by mrtnptrs
Momo1991: I love your avatar!! That's just wacky and funny ;-D
mrtnptrs: Yes, I found that really funny too! Thank you. But has anyone still a hacker code for me left?
lemuria: Check pm

Anomaly warzone (steam)?
mrtnptrs: I want it please.
Pm sent.
mrtnptrs: Yes, I found that really funny too! Thank you. But has anyone still a hacker code for me left?

I want it please.
lemuria: Pm sent.
Thank you!
With the hacker games being given away above, it makes me wonder- which one(s) are the best? I've been debating on getting one of them sometime soon.

And more +1 to lemuria for all the ninja shuriken supply kits (aka ninja gifted games)
dum di dum di dum

hi everyone

dodle di dodle do
Can someone explain me or link me the facebook thing for the hacker code? I'd like to grab one myself if possible.
Braussie: With the hacker games being given away above, it makes me wonder- which one(s) are the best? I've been debating on getting one of them sometime soon.

And more +1 to lemuria for all the ninja shuriken supply kits (aka ninja gifted games)
Uplink is a good hacking game
Schnuff: dum di dum di dum

hi everyone

dodle di dodle do
Pink hippo is back! :D
Hi, schnuff, triock, other ninja peeps ;-)
Crsldmc: Can someone explain me or link me the facebook thing for the hacker code? I'd like to grab one myself if possible.
Log into FB, get three freind to "like" IndieGala's page, click the Win a Game button, allow the system to scan your FB page for eligible friends, click the Did I Win? button - or whatever it's called. Lose...;-p

At least that's what happened to me with their first GA - fortunately they haven't posted anything I really want to win so no biggie - it was fun when I needed one friend to like it but now it's feeling like spamming to get their "likes" up.
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Momo1991
Crsldmc: Can someone explain me or link me the facebook thing for the hacker code? I'd like to grab one myself if possible.
This is all you need: https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala?sk=app_121677374624060&app_data=dlt-1
Schnuff: dum di dum di dum

hi everyone

dodle di dodle do
triock: Pink hippo is back! :D
I want to know what happened =|