It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Yeah that's a definite for me from now on given how swift and silent some ninjas can be!

First to reply gets Survivor Squad on Desura :)
Crsldmc: I'd love it :) +1

Also, I agree a lot with Spinorial :d
Code sent :) I just realised you were the person who won Metro2033 off my big giveaway in ay. Have you played it yet? My girlfriend loves scaring herself playing that game :)
Crsldmc: I'd love it :) +1

Also, I agree a lot with Spinorial :d
Tarnicus: Code sent :) I just realised you were the person who won Metro2033 off my big giveaway in ay. Have you played it yet? My girlfriend loves scaring herself playing that game :)
I almost beat it at my older brother's 360 but then he moved from home and I never played it anymore :( haven't installed it in my computer since I'm going through a Roleplaying fever this late months, been playing RPGs like crazy :)

Thanks for Survivor Squad and Metro2033! She should try out any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Some places during the game are scary as hell!!
Crsldmc: I almost beat it at my older brother's 360 but then he moved from home and I never played it anymore :( haven't installed it in my computer since I'm going through a Roleplaying fever this late months, been playing RPGs like crazy :)

Thanks for Survivor Squad and Metro2033! She should try out any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Some places during the game are scary as hell!!
I've got the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but never got round to playing it. Which RPGs have you been playing? (my favourite genre and the reason why I rarely have RPG codes to give away)
high rated
The first to reply who wants it, is welcome to...

Fairy Bloom Freesia (Desura) :)
Tarnicus: The first to reply who wants it, is welcome to...

Gotcha!
Spinorial: Thanks for the code drops guys, though I wish you'd use the first-reply method a bit more ;)
Tarnicus: Yeah that's a definite for me from now on given how swift and silent some ninjas can be!

Thank you for adjusting your jiujitsu techniques!! ;-)
Tarnicus: The first to reply who wants it, is welcome to...

varthshenon: Gotcha!
Code PMd :)

Momo1991: Thank you for adjusting your jiujitsu techniques!! ;-)
Yes, no rear naked chokes in this thread! :P
Post edited July 13, 2013 by Tarnicus
varthshenon: Gotcha!
Tarnicus: Code PMd :)
Momo1991: Thank you for adjusting your jiujitsu techniques!! ;-)
Tarnicus: Yes, no rear naked chokes in this thread! :P
PM readed :)
Tarnicus is awesome. Thanks for the gift!
CymTyr: Tarnicus is awesome. Thanks for the gift!
He has Code Factory i guess :)
CymTyr: Tarnicus is awesome. Thanks for the gift!
lemuria: He has Code Factory i guess :)
Who says any of them work? :P I could just be throwing random alpha-numeric combinations together(if so Ive gotten pretty lucky as my Steam collection hit 400 yesterday :P)

First to reply gets Flatout (Steam) courtesy of lugum, who is unable to post/
lemuria: He has Code Factory i guess :)
Tarnicus: Who says any of them work? :P I could just be throwing random alpha-numeric combinations together(if so Ive gotten pretty lucky as my Steam collection hit 400 yesterday :P)

First?
Tarnicus: Who says any of them work? :P I could just be throwing random alpha-numeric combinations together(if so Ive gotten pretty lucky as my Steam collection hit 400 yesterday :P)

Tw2Brick: First?
Looks like you were, code PMd. Thanks lugum for sharing the code :)
Tarnicus: First to reply gets Flatout (Steam) courtesy of lugum, who is unable to post/
Tarnicus: Looks like you were, code PMd. Thanks lugum for sharing the code :)
Ah... How am i missed it :)))

+1
Post edited July 13, 2013 by lemuria
Tarnicus: Looks like you were, code PMd. Thanks lugum for sharing the code :)
Thank you and lugum very much. =)