It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: No worries, we learn something everyday....
tAnt0: Indeed.

Sachys: bit like offering Dota2!
tAnt0: Well at least Dota2 is live now so there won't be any people offering Invites anymore. http://www.dota2.com/thebetaisover
not true - people will still try it sadly!
I half wish the voucher discount was a bit higher so I can grab the 400 days DLC...
tAnt0: Indeed.

Well at least Dota2 is live now so there won't be any people offering Invites anymore. http://www.dota2.com/thebetaisover
Sachys: not true - people will still try it sadly!
Don't think so, they already started deleting unused invites from people's inventory judging by posts on steamgifts forum.
Sachys: not true - people will still try it sadly!
tAnt0: Don't think so, they already started deleting unused invites from people's inventory judging by posts on steamgifts forum.
I can't believe that I go and do a sneaky giveaway on steamgifts.com, and out of the 231 entries, I see a name I recognise and tAnt0 actually wins it!
tAnt0: Don't think so, they already started deleting unused invites from people's inventory judging by posts on steamgifts forum.
Tarnicus: I can't believe that I go and do a sneaky giveaway on steamgifts.com, and out of the 231 entries, I see a name I recognise and tAnt0 actually wins it!
hehe, nice! what was it?
Tarnicus: I can't believe that I go and do a sneaky giveaway on steamgifts.com, and out of the 231 entries, I see a name I recognise and tAnt0 actually wins it!
Stooner: hehe, nice! what was it?
Iron Brigade
I know, what are the chances. I didn't believe I'd win it actually and I was pleasantly surprised since it was 1 of the 2 Double Fine games I was missing.
tAnt0: I know, what are the chances. I didn't believe I'd win it actually and I was pleasantly surprised since it was 1 of the 2 Double Fine games I was missing.
What's the other one?
tAnt0: I know, what are the chances. I didn't believe I'd win it actually and I was pleasantly surprised since it was 1 of the 2 Double Fine games I was missing.
Tarnicus: What's the other one?
I bet is The Cave.. ;p
Post edited July 09, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: I bet is The Cave.. ;p
Indeed I'm only missing The Cave, I've even got all of their prototypes.
Post edited July 10, 2013 by tAnt0
high rated
Chester for Desura

LYnineOone-YnineSAone-T3CGI-AfiveonePA-JsevenHzeroY
Bismarck: Chester for Desura

NR, but +1 for the giveaway :)
Bismarck: Chester for Desura

Thanks for the drop. +1
Morning ninjas
Morning