It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, garbage +1 for you.
cmdr_flashheart: Well, garbage +1 for you.
Another mans trash, right? :)
Post edited July 12, 2013 by Odonnell435
Odonnell435: Another mans trash, right? :)
Is another ninja's oportunity to hone their skills :P

NR but Thank you!
If anyone want a 10% off Toki Tori 2 Coupon just shout :D
CymTyr: Thanks for all the well wishes, all! I got the job! Normally I'd donate a game to celebrate, but this job is literally coming in the nick of time, and I had to use game funds for razor blades (boss prefers clean shaven)
Congratulations!
First day advice; Kill them with fire. :)
and

Morning guys.
Post edited July 12, 2013 by lemuria
CymTyr: Thanks for all the well wishes, all! I got the job! Normally I'd donate a game to celebrate, but this job is literally coming in the nick of time, and I had to use game funds for razor blades (boss prefers clean shaven)
lemuria: Congratulations!
First day advice; Kill them with fire. :)
and

Morning guys.
Morning to you too,lemuria
Morn'n.
Morning
Post edited July 12, 2013 by te_lanus
te_lanus: Morning
Now thats it here,i have to get rid of my savings
te_lanus: Morning
Watch as I don't buy a single Steam game during sales...
Randalator: Watch as I don't buy a single Steam game during sales...
so you're not gonna buy me a prezzie?
Holy tamales, thanks for the show of support. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment, and this reaffirms GOG is one of my favorite communities ever.
CymTyr: Holy tamales, thanks for the show of support. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment, and this reaffirms GOG is one of my favorite communities ever.
Best balance things out then and make comedic stabs at you for the next twelve hours then! ;)
CymTyr: Holy tamales, thanks for the show of support. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment, and this reaffirms GOG is one of my favorite communities ever.
Sachys: Best balance things out then and make comedic stabs at you for the next twelve hours then! ;)
lol