It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
great game 9TNU-AUWW-QTJV-542T
grynn: great game 9TNU-AUWW-QTJV-542T
Perhaps, but it's been already redeemed! :P
Now the world will never know what game this was.
grynn: great game 9TNU-AUWW-QTJV-542T
Already gone. +1
What was that game ?
Post edited July 02, 2013 by lemuria
Already gone +2
Having looked at the complexity of giving away several games at once via another treasure hunt (this time across the web), I've figured I'll do it tomorrow or the day after via a new thread. updates to follow!
lemuria: you said thanks :P here your +1
cmdr_flashheart: :D

Okay, here's my treasure hunt: I've pasted the code for the game Eets in some of my comments around GOG.

These are all threads which I started so the code will only be in the OP, and not in any other comments.

The code has three components and all three make the key; I'll write which component is which so there's less confusion ;)

I'll start you off:

1st component: 6F24A

And as with all treasure hunts, there are clues!

2nd: the whip and kinsmen of this thread will destroy cursed beings because its name is Giveaway Belmont!

3rd: Da Vinci, nice to see you in this RPG, but why is this awesome game so broken? Better try to patch it up (look for this thread in this game's subforum).

Okay, good luck :)

Edit: haha, didn't know we were busy talking about other stuff *whistles nonchalantly*
Cracked your code. But it's already gone. Hehe, took me some time with the 2nd, but I immediately knew where Leonardo was from. ;) I really enjoyed the game!
Sachys: Having looked at the complexity of giving away several games at once via another treasure hunt (this time across the web), I've figured I'll do it tomorrow or the day after via a new thread. updates to follow!
Hehe, sounds fun, I'll be looking forward to it. Thanks for inspiring me :]

@ plaguebringer: well now, you crafty ninjas are forcing my hand into making a tougher puzzle. Look forward to that ;)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
Grargar: Perhaps, but it's been already redeemed! :P
Now the world will never know what game this was.
You'll probably have it already, but then I've seen these codes being redeemed
te_lanus: You'll probably have it already, but then I've seen these codes being redeemed
Well, unless he tried to gift Duke Nukem 3D, Torchlight or one of those 10 free games (I've seen it happen), it's not out of the realm of possibility that I wouldn't have the game. Oh well, finders keepers.
Grargar: Well, unless he tried to gift Duke Nukem 3D, Torchlight or one of those 10 free games (I've seen it happen), it's not out of the realm of possibility that I wouldn't have the game. Oh well, finders keepers.
It's a game that's free
cmdr_flashheart:
I have found the X... thank you! ;p

now let me turn off the stove before I burn everything!.....
te_lanus: It's a game that's free
I see.
cmdr_flashheart:
Stooner: I have found the X... thank you! ;p

now let me turn off the stove before I burn everything!.....
Congrats :D
sneaks into the forum and looks around
nobody there!!!
Schnuff: snip!
The ninjas are always lurking in the shadows, of course you see nobody :P