It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jeets2: You folks are quite...open? intimate? friendly?...with each other. Not sure what it is yet.
wasnt it you that did the anal probe?
Jeets2: You folks are quite...open? intimate? friendly?...with each other. Not sure what it is yet.
You're experiencing the magic that is the GOG community :) Now, get that eye dropper ready, jeets: this is gonna be a bumpy ride!
Sachys: wasnt it you that did the anal probe?
No, that was the Walrus. I'm just the eggman so I politely declined the anal probe.

Edit: The walrus actually volunteered willingly to do the probe and took "charge" if you know what I mean.
Post edited July 03, 2013 by Jeets2
Ian: Gimbal (Desura)

@Jeets2 - they could just be pissed O_O
unlikely - its not 6am!
Post edited July 03, 2013 by Sachys
simon_vd: You will learn very soon ;d
And thats my darkest fear.
Sachys: wasnt it you that did the anal probe?
Jeets2: No, that was the Walrus. I'm just the eggman so I politely declined the anal probe.
ill remember that next time a ninjas testicles backfire! no wonder everything went wrong!
People are ignoring Geralt's gift!!! I know women don't!
Open. They are mostly open..
Btw, is there a wauy to multi-quote instead of copy/paste?
Sachys: we're losing him! we're losing him!
jeets, perfom the anal probe on the colonel!
You went for the anal probe without a butt scan first!? What is this amateur hour!?!?

Sue them Colonel, take them to the cleaners, man.
Anybody here good with poker?

Poker Hand: three of a kind (jacks) any good?
cmdr_flashheart: You went for the anal probe without a butt scan first!? What is this amateur hour!?!?

"hole new meaning to finger lickin good" O_O

last call - GIMBAL ?????????
cmdr_flashheart: You went for the anal probe without a butt scan first!? What is this amateur hour!?!?

i didnt do the anal probe - besides, we were losing him and it was on his last wishes! o_O7

hey now...it was walrus man who did the probe and I believe stooner was ordered to do the scan.
i was eating popcorn and watching tv in the waiting room hoping it would all be over soon.
Ian: last call - GIMBAL ?????????
this - ive derailed this thread enough tonight! O_O for now....