It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Bunch of codes treasure hunt starting tomorrow - games MAY include:

Star Ruler - Steam
SOTS 1 - Steam
SOTS2 - Steam
Pirates of Black Cove - Steam
Painkiller: Overdose - Steam
Vessel - Steam
Chester - Desura

Ninjas only - no scrotums!
+1 for your generosity :)
low rated
lemuria: I got this one. Thanks for it.

How can i know ? I'm not a psychic :)
Dischord: Congrats this time!

I thought you got the other, but was redeemed by Tim5 who did not post.
Oh lucky me, or vice versa unlucky not know with
Baldurs Gate.

This i checked my script for this http://www.autohotkey.com/ . And this is early alpha version, which has not yet learned to say thank you =) He grab the keys in plain text, something like that *=X, *=Y he can not yet able. And not fully automated. Trained well on GoG, Desura and very buggy on Steam. I guess i now bitterly furiously minus.

Do not quite understand the slang, but it seems to me poured a bucket of slop in a thread =))) I would like a little bit to make amends for my misdeed, but at the moment i can only share keys for
Defense Grid (Steam)
and
Torchlight (GoG).
If some one need it, PM or reply this.

And yes, thank you very much Dischord for BG.

I'm sure for advanced gog'ers is not news.
It is not necessary here to send keys in plain type.
I just checked the script.
I want to admins removed from my library, and gave it to someone else. It's better than I would have considered an asshole = (
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Tim5
Scripts are very, very rude things to use on a site.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by niniendowarrior
~sigh~

This is why you actually have to talk to me to get a gift...community and relationships are the real value.
Ian: UPDATE - Samlii hasvery kindly helped Momo with Cargo Commander - please can you pass on the community "thanks" when u catch him online :D
Srsly, this is why I love this community. ~small tears~ It's people that make this place great - good people. Thank you.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: ~sigh~

This is why you actually have to talk to me to get a gift...community and relationships are the real value.
Morning Momo1991 :D
Momo1991: ~sigh~

te_lanus: Morning Momo1991 :D
Evening, te_lanus ;-)
cmdr_flashheart: Just some friendly advice to code gifters- if you paste the code here without any tricks or protection, it can get snatched by some ungrateful ninjas. I always like asking for PMs, but I like the little games and puzzles as well ;]
Pawun: ninjas are everywhere. maybe you're one of them pretending to be one of us. maybe i'm one of them pretending to be one of us. maybe one of them is one of us and one of us is one of them. *confused*
Yes, you shouldn't trust me, I'm not even human.
yeah, i like the idea of asking for a quote more, since you kinda have to BE here and actually type something. Then if you don't say thank you, everyone thinks you're an ass ^-^
niniendowarrior: Scripts are very, very rude things to use on a site.
totally agree
Feimjoll: everyone thinks you're an ass ^-^
Asses has feelings too: http://tinyurl.com/6fl67ce (haha)
Morning ninjas.
lemuria: Morning ninjas.
Morning Lemuria
Morning.
Morning
Evening :D