It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: Yeah, Stooner, Gorky is a seriously cool game. I'm waiting to get TA because I wonder if I should get that or Starcraft.
And seriously HARD... if I recall correctly... ;p
cmdr_flashheart: Sachys, I got the Zafehouse from Ian. And haha, maybe not all at once :)

Yeah, Stooner, Gorky is a seriously cool game. I'm waiting to get TA because I wonder if I should get that or Starcraft.
^ i was just looking gorky-fied actually! ;) heheh! - but my game belly if full i fear anyways! even an insomniac with too much time on his chimp hands has a limit! :)
cmdr_flashheart: Sachys, I got the Zafehouse from Ian. And haha, maybe not all at once :)

Yeah, Stooner, Gorky is a seriously cool game. I'm waiting to get TA because I wonder if I should get that or Starcraft.
Sachys: ^ i was just looking gorky-fied actually! ;) heheh! - but my game belly if full i fear anyways! even an insomniac with too much time on his chimp hands has a limit! :)
I think I still have a boxed copy from some magazine... from the time where the magazines came in cases..
One of my few physical GOGs.. ;p
Sachys: ^ i was just looking gorky-fied actually! ;) heheh! - but my game belly if full i fear anyways! even an insomniac with too much time on his chimp hands has a limit! :)
Stooner: I think I still have a boxed copy from some magazine... from the time where the magazines came in cases..
One of my few physical GOGs.. ;p
NIce!

I know what you mean. Well, any game will stay there till you buy it or play it, so I think it's all good :)
cmdr_flashheart: I know what you mean. Well, any game will stay there till you buy it or play it, so I think it's all good :)
true - except with the 'script kidz' we have on here recently
Haha, well, that's a whole 'nother thing altogether.
now this is a fucking rip off!

http://cheezburger.com/7613364736
cmdr_flashheart: I know what you mean. Well, any game will stay there till you buy it or play it, so I think it's all good :)
Sachys: true - except with the 'script kidz' we have on here recently
Forgive my ignorance, but what are "script kidz". I am a bit confused.
Sachys: true - except with the 'script kidz' we have on here recently
Theta_Sigma: Forgive my ignorance, but what are "script kidz". I am a bit confused.
Those who would utilise scripts, bots etc to unermine the idea of Ninja Giveaway by grabbing games faster than humanly possible (read back a page or two and you will se an example!
Theta_Sigma: Forgive my ignorance, but what are "script kidz". I am a bit confused.
Sachys: Those who would utilise scripts, bots etc to unermine the idea of Ninja Giveaway by grabbing games faster than humanly possible (read back a page or two and you will se an example!
Oh, I remember those types from back in high school and when I was in college. Though we had less than flattering terms for such individuals, and they tended to be more malicious in what they used scripts for. I remember a headache trying to fix someone's computer due to Back Orifice and another one which name escapes me at the moment...Sub 6 maybe? I don't recall.
Played a bit of Serious Sam 3... is this guy like... Duke Nukem?
niniendowarrior: Played a bit of Serious Sam 3... is this guy like... Duke Nukem?
nope.. he's like Sam..
niniendowarrior: Played a bit of Serious Sam 3... is this guy like... Duke Nukem?
Stooner: nope.. he's like Sam..
The two games strangely similar though... except one is missing misogynistic jokes.
Stooner: nope.. he's like Sam..
Seriously?