It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrcrispy83: Damn. Just missed it.

Well, thanks for the giveaway.
missed what? nothing has been posted in the last hour or so?
the last ga i can see was 2 hours back??
*genuinely confused*
high rated
=]

Dead Hungry Diner

Steam
0I8CL-YYHBT-9J3CA
irishskrapper: =]

Dead Hungry Diner

Steam
0I8CL-YYHBT-9J3CA
NR, but thankyou!
mrcrispy83: Damn. Just missed it.

Well, thanks for the giveaway.
chezybezy: missed what? nothing has been posted in the last hour or so?
*genuinely confused*
I just logged on to GOG, saw the ROTT was up for preorders and the bonuses, came here and saw that someone posted the codes for the bonus games and I missed them. Ah well.
chezybezy: missed what? nothing has been posted in the last hour or so?
*genuinely confused*
mrcrispy83: I just logged on to GOG, saw the ROTT was up for preorders and the bonuses, came here and saw that someone posted the codes for the bonus games and I missed them. Ah well.
awh im not going crazy then, thought i wasn't displaying posts again (it HAS happened before)
^ puts too much domestos in their gin!
Just some friendly advice to code gifters- if you paste the code here without any tricks or protection, it can get snatched by some ungrateful ninjas. I always like asking for PMs, but I like the little games and puzzles as well ;]
Post edited July 01, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: Just some friendly advice to code gifters- if you paste the code here without any tricks or protection, it can get snatched by some ungrateful ninjas. I always like asking for PMs, but I like the little games and puzzles as well ;]
ninjas are everywhere. maybe you're one of them pretending to be one of us. maybe i'm one of them pretending to be one of us. maybe one of them is one of us and one of us is one of them. *confused*
cmdr_flashheart: Just some friendly advice to code gifters- if you paste the code here without any tricks or protection, it can get snatched by some ungrateful ninjas. I always like asking for PMs, but I like the little games and puzzles as well ;]
Pawun: ninjas are everywhere. maybe you're one of them pretending to be one of us. maybe i'm one of them pretending to be one of us. maybe one of them is one of us and one of us is one of them. *confused*
Reminds me of that verse from Territorial Pissings: "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you." :P
Pawun: ninjas are everywhere. maybe you're one of them pretending to be one of us. maybe i'm one of them pretending to be one of us. maybe one of them is one of us and one of us is one of them. *confused*
JohnWalrus: Reminds me of that verse from Territorial Pissings: "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you." :P
http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Timbersaw_responses just imagine he's talking about ninjas instead of trees. :D
you mean not doing this?

3GHM-FMJM-5PDZ-CY8B <====== DO NOT REDEEM. it's Unredeemable :D You've been warned :P
te_lanus: you mean not doing this?

3GHM-FMJM-5PDZ-CY8B <====== DO NOT REDEEM. it's Unredeemable :D You've been warned :P
This was already redeemed, what was it for? :)
Theta_Sigma: This was already redeemed, what was it for? :)
All the Free games on GOG :D
Theta_Sigma: This was already redeemed, what was it for? :)
te_lanus: All the Free games on GOG :D
All your free base belong to us...

...Wait a second, that does not sound right.
I own all of those except Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar and Treasure Adventure Game =|