It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Afternoon!

I just looked at the clock and noticed it's already afternoon here, time flows so fast...
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Zorder
afternoon here
Well in practice its afternoon here too. But i just woke up so... xD
Morning here.
Who wants some keys?
YellowAries: Who wants some keys?
Who can say no ?
YellowAries: Who wants some keys?
depends for what?
Let's play a little game.

I will type out the name of the game that I will give out a key for and the first one to fill in the blanks and reply on here with the name of the game will get the game from me via PM.

I'll begin in 3 minutes.

Here's an easy one to start off: VE**EL
Post edited July 02, 2013 by YellowAries
YellowAries: Let's play a little game.

I will type out the name of the game that I will give out a key for and the first one to fill in the blanks and reply on here with the name of the game will get the game from me via PM.

I'll begin in 3 minutes.
Vessel

I'll begin in 3 minutes.

Vessel

I'll begin in 3 minutes.

VESSEL
Keys are always good :).
On a side note, I been following this thread for around 2 weeks off and on. Is it custom to shout out morning, evening, noon, night whenever you check in? I noticed thats what the majority of this thread has consisted of in that time. Except for yesterday when gog members Ian and Dischord were gifting keys. Being offline didn't help me any but grats to those who benefited.
lemuria: Vessel
Ding ding ding winner winner. I'll pm you the key.Hold on.
Jeets2: Keys are always good :).
On a side note, I been following this thread for around 2 weeks off and on. Is it custom to shout out morning, evening, noon, night whenever you check in? I noticed thats what the majority of this thread has consisted of in that time. Except for yesterday when gog members Ian and Dischord were gifting keys. Being offline didn't help me any but grats to those who benefited.
This is basically the off-topic spam thread with occasional gifting.
Here's another one =)

*I* *U*H