It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: Thankyou kindly! :)
awesome i can figure out what everyone is talking about now :)
That was going about it the hard way. You could have just punched the first cop you came across, then found out first hand, courtesy of your local penitentiary ;)
Wow. I missed it! LOL. +1 to ya!
chezybezy: Thankyou kindly! :)
awesome i can figure out what everyone is talking about now :)
Spinorial: That was going about it the hard way. You could have just punched the first cop you came across, then found out first hand, courtesy of your local penitentiary ;)
chuckles, turns out i was an idiot apparently, or steam is lieing to me A-FREAKING-GAIN
Spinorial: That was going about it the hard way. You could have just punched the first cop you came across, then found out first hand, courtesy of your local penitentiary ;)
chezybezy: chuckles, turns out i was an idiot apparently, or steam is lieing to me A-FREAKING-GAIN
What happened?
Steam thinks he already owns the game for some reason. Anyone else want to give it a shot? No guarantees though, we're not sure if it's still valid.
HK_47: Steam thinks he already owns the game for some reason. Anyone else want to give it a shot? No guarantees though, we're not sure if it's still valid.
Can i try ;D ?
fingers crossed!
HK_47: Steam thinks he already owns the game for some reason. Anyone else want to give it a shot? No guarantees though, we're not sure if it's still valid.
DyNaer: Can i try ;D ?
PM sent.
DyNaer: Can i try ;D ?
HK_47: PM sent.
well ; i managed to redeem it, i'm sorry for chezybezy :( , and thanks of course :)
HK_47: PM sent.
DyNaer: well ; i managed to redeem it, i'm sorry for chezybezy :( , and thanks of course :)
oh no need at all! Steam just hates me this last couple of weeks!

Big thanks to HK_47!

i think i will take my leave before i cause any more chaos!
night ninjas!
Post edited June 28, 2013 by chezybezy
too smooth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnrS4lFnGQk

wake up!
3/4 of a code will be broken into comments around previous pinnacle points of ninjadom.

only REAL ninjas need apply!

...and I see so very few.

...naught but a shade of the dark that once was!

when you have the CORRECT comment links, reply, if correct, you shall recieve the final part for your redemption. we begin in twelve hours!
Post edited June 29, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: too smooth!
Um, hidden messages ala JMich or edited posts ala Schnuff?
Post edited June 29, 2013 by Momo1991
Sachys: too smooth!
Momo1991: Um, hidden messages ala JMich or edited posts ala Schnuff?
More in line with... well... can't say!
Just rememeber the GOG thread time machine may serve you well to start if you're a REAL ninja!

...and the bots won't get shit from me! - unlike with other posts!

...and a fecal ballista or poo trebuchet may well do you some good, but ye may need to up your firepower!
Post edited June 29, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991: Um, hidden messages ala JMich or edited posts ala Schnuff?
Sachys: More in line with... well... can't say!
Just rememeber the GOG thread time machine may serve you well to start if you're a REAL ninja!

I love how you've combined remember me into one word - very, very clever ;-)
Sachys: More in line with... well... can't say!

Momo1991: I love how you've combined remember me into one word - very, very clever ;-)
Hell, after three days of toothache and being shit at typing anyways, i think i can spell how i want! O_o