It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think it's been taken :(

I think it was Zafehouse Diaries...
Theta_Sigma: Lets see, I suck at thinking up a clever way to word this. I guess I'm not a master of any kind of mystical arts. ;)

(Hint: reply to get the code)

[url= 9wm442kg][/url]
abolat: replied...
Schnuff: hi all,
now you go to a boot camp? (seeing rows of rows of ninjas doing their katas)
Thats frightening shivers

Me Schnuff,
me come in peace
me bring nice shiny thingis
take me to your leader
abolat: welcome master shnuff... master is this way
Enjoy the game. :)

edit: Oops I meant to put reply to SEE the code. My bad...woops. :P I hope it's visible when you reply. >.< Sorry if my literary screw up confused anyone. :)
Post edited June 28, 2013 by Theta_Sigma
If you want my daily deal of codes..it may be useful to find my last post from yesterday.
search little ninjas search

pweeeh boot camp real increases their reflexes
Post edited June 28, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: Zafehouse: Diaries GOG
I Took this one
Thanks Schnuff
Post edited June 28, 2013 by klaattu
Schnuff: If you want my daily deal of codes..it may be useful to find my last post from yesterday.
Got Zombies Ruined My Day. Thanks.
Schnuff: If you want my daily deal of codes..it may be useful to find my last post from yesterday.
I took Zafehouse: Diaries the Desura Edition
I got nothing...unless being slow has a prize?
ww_gog: I got nothing...unless being slow has a prize?
Slow ninja is useless :p
Slow ninja is usually dead ninja.
Hey, I was only minutes late that time and not hours like usual. Less 'useless' than most days I suppose.
I've been listening to some Weird Al songs recently, and I thought "gee, this song reminds me I have a steam code left over from Indie Gala for a game that has a similar theme that I still need to give away."

The first person who posts the song I was thinking of gets the steam code for the game I thought was appropriate.
mrcrispy83: I've been listening to some Weird Al songs recently, and I thought "gee, this song reminds me I have a steam code left over from Indie Gala for a game that has a similar theme that I still need to give away."

The first person who posts the song I was thinking of gets the steam code for the game I thought was appropriate.
Good old days ?
Post edited June 28, 2013 by lemuria
mrcrispy83: The first person who posts the song I was thinking of gets the steam code for the game I thought was appropriate.
"Traffic Jam"?
mrcrispy83: I've been listening to some Weird Al songs recently, and I thought "gee, this song reminds me I have a steam code left over from Indie Gala for a game that has a similar theme that I still need to give away."

"Slime Creatures From Outer Space"

"Isle Thing?"