It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: i just cant work out how fun they are, anyone any ideas?
I got some personal recommendations, plus the GoG reviews. That's all I'm going on, so hope they're fun :-)
Stooner: hmm.. now I get it... he's dropping used codes to make us beg for new ones!.. ;p
Spinorial: I'm not sure he is, but that's certainly what I would do! Whoever bothers to say thanks, gets the good one :-)
Thanks! Now what good code am I getting? :B
^^ see? ;p
Stooner: so I'll say "thanks for Skyrim" and you give me Skyrim?
Umm, let me try: "thanks for the whole GOG catalog"

*waits*

It doesn't seems to work...

:p
^^see²?
Stooner: hmm.. now I get it... he's dropping used codes to make us beg for new ones!.. ;p
Talk about synchronicity - just after you posted that, I got my first "this code is already in use" message from a bundle I bought back in May!

If ever I'm in doubt about a code being used, I post that in the message(as I did back in May when I posted a bunch back in this thread). Being a bundle-a-holic gives me plenty of extra codes, especially thanks to sites like indiegala.com that have happy hour. I've been fortunate enough to get bonus bundles on 2 occasions there :)
CymTyr: Thanks! Now what good code am I getting? :B
Well, I got a spare Syberia. I was hoping to en-puzzle it at some point, or find some poor soul who has the second one, but not the first.
Tarnicus: Talk about synchronicity - just after you posted that, I got my first "this code is already in use" message from a bundle I bought back in May!

If ever I'm in doubt about a code being used, I post that in the message(as I did back in May when I posted a bunch back in this thread). Being a bundle-a-holic gives me plenty of extra codes, especially thanks to sites like indiegala.com that have happy hour. I've been fortunate enough to get bonus bundles on 2 occasions there :)
wait what?
"code already in use"? Is that you already have the game? so the key can still be good... ;p
Tarnicus: I've got codes for both if you are interested? :)
If you want to try Aquanox 1 and 2 yourself, I can PM you codes :)
Spinorial: I got some personal recommendations, plus the GoG reviews. That's all I'm going on, so hope they're fun :-)
awh cool, thanks.
it seems to remind me of the sub level in red faction 2 (i think it was 2, having a brain fail moment).
Tarnicus: If you want to try Aquanox 1 and 2 yourself, I can PM you codes :)
really you wouldnt mind? given its a curiosity?
Post edited June 30, 2013 by chezybezy
Tarnicus: I've got codes for both if you are interested? :)
They are pretty interesting. I've got both of them.
Stooner: wait what?
"code already in use"? Is that you already have the game? so the key can still be good... ;p
No it said the code was in use by another account. And I hadn't used the code yet.
Stooner: wait what?
Tarnicus: No it said the code was in use by another account. And I hadn't used the code yet.
oh, then is the bad message... ;p
can you tell what game is?
Post edited June 30, 2013 by Stooner
Tarnicus:
Always did longbow myself - aside from the cost I found composite / compund bows to lack the satisfaction.
Stooner: okay, but then I can't say "already redeemed"..
so I'll say "thanks for Skyrim" and you give me Skyrim? ;p
lol my girlfriend beat you to Skyrim. I was watching her play it and Borderlands 2 most of the weekend whilst organising my codes :)