It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

H3xx:
Snatched out of curiosity.

Thanks for English Country Tune. Not sure if it's my type of game, but when I feel like playing a puzzle game next, I'll give it a go.
H3xx:
adambiser: Snatched out of curiosity.

Thanks for English Country Tune. Not sure if it's my type of game, but when I feel like playing a puzzle game next, I'll give it a go.
Yeah, sorry if it was underwhelming. Just wanted to give it a chance of being played; geometric puzzlers aren't my thing. Congrats and Enjoy!
I was also trying to set an example of what the conversation preceding my post was about. Dropping vanilla keys is basically an open invitation to bots. No real person will ever have a chance.
Post edited June 27, 2013 by H3xx
Crsldmc: Totally agree with you guys, the most simple way is always to use the "First Quote/PM Gets It" but puzzles and such are effective as well, and funnier.
That's what I always do! +1 for me, oh wait.
adambiser: Snatched out of curiosity.

H3xx: Yeah, sorry if it was underwhelming. Just wanted to give it a chance of being played; geometric puzzlers aren't my thing. Congrats and Enjoy!
No need to apologize at all.

Puzzle games are hit and miss with me. I thought Cogs was great, but didn't like Critical Mass much at all.
Watched the Steam page video and still not sure what to make of it. lol
I will give it a shot though.
Post edited June 27, 2013 by adambiser
Crsldmc: Totally agree with you guys, the most simple way is always to use the "First Quote/PM Gets It" but puzzles and such are effective aswell, and funnier.
H3xx: Mystery Drop:

LQ7K2-NUJUA-CHUPU

This code is complete bunk,... BUT if you take each letter and subtract three positions in the alphabet you might get some where.

Numbers remain unchanged.

Oh, and if you run off the end of the alphabet just start from the beginning of the alphabet and visa versa.

That is all.

Good luck!
Cool Puzzle thank you! That my friend is a good example, +1 and thanks once again for the drop!
Crsldmc: Totally agree with you guys, the most simple way is always to use the "First Quote/PM Gets It" but puzzles and such are effective as well, and funnier.
cmdr_flashheart: That's what I always do! +1 for me, oh wait.
Hahaha Indeed I've seen your drops, it's totally the best way to keep them at bay, or encourage them to come to the light atleast.

Now for bots, well like H3xx said.. no chance at all.
Morning ninjas. :)
CymTyr: Morning ninjas. :)
Howdy! =)
Morning
afternoon
What up yo?
'afternoon. :)
Good day
high rated
Good Afternoon!
Waking Mars (steam) to the first to reply ;)

PM sent to lemuria
Post edited June 27, 2013 by Recsam511
Recsam511: Good Afternoon!
Waking Mars (steam) to the first to reply ;)