It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Empathy, the ability to feel another's Painkiller Overdose! E0ED7-BLX2M-J5MTX :P
Tarnicus: Empathy, the ability to feel another's Painkiller Overdose! E0ED7-BLX2M-J5MTX :P
Already gone, but thank you so much Tarnicus :-)
high rated
Wow there's some quick silent ninjas today. I wonder who has grabbed the codes so far...

King's Bounty: The Legend
Steam Key:
03DKA-9MVAM-4G4M8

M=N

Plenty of ninja training for all to come. This is helping me to organise my game list :)
Tarnicus: Wow there's some quick silent ninjas today. I wonder who has grabbed the codes so far...

Steam Key:
03DKA-9MVAM-4G4M8

M=N

Plenty of ninja training for all to come. This is helping me to organise my game list :)
Wow,someone already took it
high rated
Fantasy Wars
Steam Key:

5946Z-P3BGZ-85QC9

Sometimes ninjas need to be ambidextrous! This code is written left-handed(backwards) :)
Tarnicus: Wow there's some quick silent ninjas today. I wonder who has grabbed the codes so far...

Steam Key:
03DKA-9MVAM-4G4M8

M=N

Not redeemed, but thanks for your generosity +1
Tarnicus: Fantasy Wars
Steam Key:

5946Z-P3BGZ-85QC9

Sometimes ninjas need to be ambidextrous! This code is written left-handed(backwards) :)
Damn, I was too late. Ninjas are getting faster.
Clan Ozunu works here probalby.
lemuria: Clan Ozunu works here probalby.
Clan Ozunu?
high rated

Steam Key:
03DKA-9MVAM-4G4M8

M=N

bushido24: Not redeemed, but thanks for your generosity +1
Thanks for letting me know it was unredeemed. I was starting to get worried that I may have a bunch of dud codes given the silence of ninjas today.

Men of War: Vietnam
Steam Key:
*NZ6N-YKA2N-0XNF6

* = the first letter of the country where ninjas originate from :)
lemuria: Clan Ozunu works here probalby.
kkreo: Clan Ozunu?
You didn't watch Ninja Assasins ? If u didn't, you should watch this movie.
high rated
Death Track: Resurrection
Steam Key:
HC*LR-3*Q98-QCEBB

* = the first letter of the country I come from. And no, I'm not a ninja but enjoy full contact martial arts sparring :P
kkreo: Clan Ozunu?
lemuria: You didn't watch Ninja Assasins ? If u didn't, you should watch this movie.
That movie is great fun to watch +1 :)
Post edited June 29, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: And no, I'm not a ninja but enjoy full contact martial arts sparring :P
I wish to but i'm really lazy for jumping to buildings and hide behind trees. Maybe one day or another life... :))
Tarnicus: Death Track: Resurrection
Steam Key:
HC*LR-3*Q98-QCEBB

* = the first letter of the country I come from. And no, I'm not a ninja but enjoy full contact martial arts sparring :P
lemuria: You didn't watch Ninja Assasins ? If u didn't, you should watch this movie.
Tarnicus: That movie is great fun to watch +1 :)
Seems I was late again. But +1 for the drop :)
high rated
tAnt0: Seems I was late again. But +1 for the drop :)
Or were you...? Check your PMs :) Sometimes the slow and steady ninja gets the kill :)