It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

+1 to Schnuff for the code drops. Ninjas were fast today as none of the games I tried were available. :D
niniendowarrior: +1 to Schnuff for the code drops. Ninjas were fast today as none of the games I tried were available. :D
Bots were fast ya mean!
niniendowarrior: +1 to Schnuff for the code drops. Ninjas were fast today as none of the games I tried were available. :D
Haha, I like how they live up to their name, it's pretty funny.
Schnuff: have fun everybody
Schnuff over and out
+1. very generous. NR
Post edited June 26, 2013 by thme
Sachys: Bots were fast ya mean!
It's been a long time since I was fast enough (and man you have to be FAST) to win over those ungrateful ninjas.

Sad but true :(
high rated
Alright then, here's a second chance to get Death Track: Resurrection for all you poor failed ninjas: ;)

9QBI8-DECL9-D4J4R
Haha, thanks. I didn't even try to get it, +1 though.
Ashkaro: Alright then, here's a second chance to get Death Track: Resurrection for all you poor failed ninjas: ;)

9QBI8-DECL9-D4J4R
Thanks, but I didn't even try it. Steam locked me out already from the code trying. :D +1.
Crsldmc:
Sadder fact!
Attachments:
leeches.jpg (75 Kb)
Crsldmc:
Sachys: Sadder fact!
Indeed, they've been multiplying like rabbits in the late months.
They are always here.
In all fairness, it's partly the gifters' fault. They keep dropping codes without any protective measures, knowing full well the likely outcome. It does nothing to dissuade the script-kiddies :(
Spinorial: In all fairness, it's partly the gifters' fault. They keep dropping codes without any protective measures, knowing full well the likely outcome. It does nothing to dissuade the script-kiddies :(
bit like leaving a lorry load of condoms and lube parked outside a sex addicts meeting!
Post edited June 26, 2013 by Sachys
Totally agree with you guys, the most simple way is always to use the "First Quote/PM Gets It" but puzzles and such are effective aswell, and funnier.
high rated
Crsldmc: Totally agree with you guys, the most simple way is always to use the "First Quote/PM Gets It" but puzzles and such are effective aswell, and funnier.
Mystery Drop:

LQ7K2-NUJUA-CHUPU

This code is complete bunk,... BUT if you take each letter and subtract three positions in the alphabet you might get some where.

Numbers remain unchanged.

Oh, and if you run off the end of the alphabet just start from the beginning of the alphabet and visa versa.

That is all.

Good luck!