It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

irishskrapper: Here are some keys I won't use.
Enjoy!

Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead

Desura Key:
S6CRQ-VSM98-6YNWY-MZWDP-MI33W

Iron Grip: Warlord

Steam Key:
KGZJP-Z683W-EXQQL

Insecticide

Steam Key:
ZE38H-KCLMV-PFDNK

Off-Road Drive

Steam Key:
EA0DE-B6BP8-DGMXM
Tested these and they were already taken :P
Seriously, what's with all the steam keys? I mean, its nice that all you guys are so generous, and I know I'm in the minority for not using it, but you realize that these are the GOG forums, right.

Sorry if I sounded like a douche there, just had to get it out of my system.
Ninjas used time machine and get them all keys before irishskrapper wrote here :D
Post edited June 26, 2013 by lemuria
DrOblivious: Seriously, what's with all the steam keys?
Bundles :p
DrOblivious: Seriously, what's with all the steam keys? I mean, its nice that all you guys are so generous, and I know I'm in the minority for not using it, but you realize that these are the GOG forums, right.

A lot of people buy bundles for one or two games, and they have no need for the rest of them. Some put them up on SteamGifts giveaways, but the majority find it easier to drop them here. Just a matter of convenience :)
I was gonna try for the X blades key then remembered I have a boxed version still in shrinkwrap.

Must get rid of the "Ooh new game to play" thoughts, and only enter for ones I really want to play, Like King of Dragon pass that Licurg kindly gifted me, wich im still trying to play but everything I do seems to bite me in the ass
DrOblivious: Seriously, what's with all the steam keys? I mean, its nice that all you guys are so generous, and I know I'm in the minority for not using it, but you realize that these are the GOG forums, right.

JohnWalrus: A lot of people buy bundles for one or two games, and they have no need for the rest of them. Some put them up on SteamGifts giveaways, but the majority find it easier to drop them here. Just a matter of convenience :)
Oh.
Never mind then.
high rated
If someone missed this:
Oil Rush + DLC + OST
3KRVBKOW6CCLN7TC
high rated
Already own this on GOG, don't need. Enjoy!
Broken Sword Directors Cut:

Y9N7Q-NZBPT-6R8E9
Post edited June 26, 2013 by zmagnum
zmagnum: Already own this on GOG, don't need. Enjoy!

Y9N7Q-NZBPT-6R8E9
How i miss that game. Ninjas are faster than faster again.
Pluses to all of you givers! :D
Schnuff: its good that the offer still stands from my colleague to dl them for me after the sale is finished

edit:
otherwise it would be smarter to buy them boxed (ebay) and than use a crack for the shitty DRMs (if they have them)
Thespian*: That's a good colleague. ;)

I prefer a really slow download rate to the chance to have contact with DRM again. :D

Crsldmc: Well he can always sleep all day and wake up to play :)
Thespian*: Vampire: Bloodlines style? :D
Exactly!! :B

Plus rep to all the givers too!
Post edited June 26, 2013 by Crsldmc
zmagnum: Already own this on GOG, don't need. Enjoy!

Y9N7Q-NZBPT-6R8E9
lemuria: How i miss that game. Ninjas are faster than faster again.
was too late... darn ninjas :)
What's a DRM? It's when the game asks you for a CD key after already redeeming it on, say, Steam?
Crsldmc: Exactly!! :B
no no no
i need my beauty sleep or i may get wrinkles in my nice purple skin...and that would make me very angry...and nobody wants to deal with an angry hippo (or expect the spanish inquisition)