It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I have it on gog - did a gog survivors game. you killed samlii!
samlii: I will never forget this stooner, never ;)
lol ^^

I just wanted you more close to me!... ;p
Post edited June 28, 2013 by Stooner
Sachys: I have it on gog - did a gog survivors game. you killed samlii!
Stooner: hehehe... the game surely looks fun.. ;p
but I would never do that! Sorry samlii!
i think samlii had turned

EDIT: on a sidenote, seems one of the warehouse images in game is of a famed york landmark : the bonding warehouse - unless its an exact replica from elsewhere in the world. trying to get togther my stock photo library to do a full york game of zafehouse
Post edited June 28, 2013 by Sachys
Stooner: hehehe... the game surely looks fun.. ;p
but I would never do that! Sorry samlii!
Sachys: i think samlii had turned
oh... then it had to be done... :/
:D
Sachys: EDIT: on a sidenote, seems one of the warehouse images in game is of a famed york landmark : the bonding warehouse - unless its an exact replica from elsewhere in the world. trying to get togther my stock photo library to do a full york game of zafehouse
There's no maps or the like?
Stooner: There's no maps or the like?
How'd ya mean?
Drat - missed Zafehouse, again!
Stooner: There's no maps or the like?
Sachys: How'd ya mean?
I mean.. along with the photos, you'd have to change also the maps to make sense... or this doesn't make any sense at all?
Sachys: How'd ya mean?
Stooner: I mean.. along with the photos, you'd have to change also the maps to make sense... or this doesn't make any sense at all?
you can custom create characters, character professions and locations. thereby if i make a complete set of york only locations and tick them off to be used every game, i will essentially end up with a random map of york. even funnier, i may well populate it with my friends from the york based webseries' I Am Tim, and Zomblogalypse!
Post edited June 28, 2013 by Sachys
Stooner: I mean.. along with the photos, you'd have to change also the maps to make sense... or this doesn't make any sense at all?
Sachys: you can custom create characters, character professions and locations. thereby if i make a complete set of york only locations and tick them off to be used every game, i will essentially end up with a random map of york. even funnier, i may well populate it with my friends from the york based webseries' I Am Tim, and Zomblogalypse!
Looks like a treat! ;p
Sachys: you can custom create characters, character professions and locations. thereby if i make a complete set of york only locations and tick them off to be used every game, i will essentially end up with a random map of york. even funnier, i may well populate it with my friends from the york based webseries' I Am Tim, and Zomblogalypse!
Stooner: Looks like a treat! ;p
It will be when they're all dead! Heheh! Havent even come close to surviving a coupla days yet!
Stooner: Looks like a treat! ;p
Sachys: It will be when they're all dead!
Pretty easy... when you keep putting one survivor to kill the other...
Sachys: It will be when they're all dead!
Stooner: Pretty easy... when you keep putting one survivor to kill the other...
You don't really get that option!
Stooner: Pretty easy... when you keep putting one survivor to kill the other...
Sachys: You don't really get that option!
I don't care. It was samlii, dammit!..

...couldn't you just put a collar on him? ;p
Sachys: You don't really get that option!
Stooner: I don't care. It was samlii, dammit!..

Also not an option - and you did it instantly with a butterknife I add!
Stooner: I don't care. It was samlii, dammit!..

Sachys: Also not an option - and you did it instantly with a butterknife I add!
lol, I'm pretty good! (and sadistic, naturally ;p)

but you make the game look very limited... :/
Clearly this will require a complete after-action report.