It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bismarck: The giving is strong today.
Always happens when a bundle throws a few more games - that and sales ;-)
Bismarck: The giving is strong today.
Momo1991: Always happens when a bundle throws a few more games - that and sales ;-)
Nah, I think it's your gravitational pull that pulls the codes here, you know... it's a math equation: Momo's Generosity X the square root of CODE equals DROPS ;D

Or maybe just bundles and sales... but it's more exciting my way
Momo1991: Always happens when a bundle throws a few more games - that and sales ;-)
YellowAries: Nah, I think it's your gravitational pull that pulls the codes here, you know... it's a math equation: Momo's Generosity X the square root of CODE equals DROPS ;D

~laughs~ I like thinking I have ALL the POWAH but alas, alack I fear I have very little indeed ;-)
Disturbing images!
YellowAries: Nah, I think it's your gravitational pull that pulls the codes here, you know... it's a math equation: Momo's Generosity X the square root of CODE equals DROPS ;D

Momo1991: ~laughs~ I like thinking I have ALL the POWAH but alas, alack I fear I have very little indeed ;-)
GIVE ME ALL YOUR CARDZ NAO!!

Edit: On a side note, i'm installing all my games again on STEAM... sigh, it might take a while... -_-
Post edited June 21, 2013 by YellowAries
Momo1991: ~laughs~ I like thinking I have ALL the POWAH but alas, alack I fear I have very little indeed ;-)
YellowAries: GIVE ME ALL YOUR CARDZ NAO!!

Edit: On a side note, i'm installing all my games again on STEAM... sigh, it might take a while... -_-
Actually I only need two...I see a black hole and I'm resisting it's force...;-p

Maxwell - cause yanno silver hammer and Willow, slim bit of a thing ;-)
Post edited June 21, 2013 by Momo1991
YellowAries: GIVE ME ALL YOUR CARDZ NAO!!

Momo1991: Actually I only need two...I see a black hole and I'm resisting it's force...;-p
No video ninja tonight?
Moar video ninja :D
Colonel is feeling dreadful today. I'll sign off in a few minutes, but I would like to say Hi to all of you.

No, it's not the chicken... and I'm not in the mood.
niniendowarrior: Colonel is feeling dreadful today. I'll sign off in a few minutes, but I would like to say Hi to all of you.

No, it's not the chicken... and I'm not in the mood.
hopefully not the smog!
These are pretty useless, but if anyone wants any of the following coupon, just drop me a PM. Only ask for them if you plan to use them.

66% OFF Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
50% OFF Guns of Icarus Online
33% OFF Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
25% OFF Rush Bros. - rush
25% OFF Zeno Clash 2
Momo1991: Actually I only need two...I see a black hole and I'm resisting it's force...;-p
triock: No video ninja tonight?
I was helping chezy figure out steam trading cards - sorry.
triock: No video ninja tonight?
Momo1991: I was helping chezy figure out steam trading cards - sorry.
im sorry guys i kept momo way too long, and your left lacking cos of that.
Momo1991: I was helping chezy figure out steam trading cards - sorry.
chezybezy: im sorry guys i kept momo way too long, and your left lacking cos of that.
i surrounded by gogbears saying "oh noes! repeatedly. all i lack is A FUCKING SLEDGEHAMMER!

little bastards got in the fridge too!
high rated
Ring-a-ding-ding

Hotline Miami - BZ9S-Y2GZ-TEYN-HE4S

aaaand it's redeemed!
Post edited June 22, 2013 by wizardtypething