It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
King of Dragon Pass is such a nice game by a great team of developers. One of the best gems I found only after joining GOG. One of its developers is on GOG.com. (Its other developers might as well also be on GOG.com, but I only know the more visible one.)

The first reply to this post with a link to a post on the GOG.com forum by that developer gets a copy of KoDP.
Post edited June 24, 2013 by dizcology
cmdr_flashheart: Oh noes, I looked and now I'm hypnotized, can't...stop...+1 ing Schnuff.
Sachys: Considering my sleep deprived state, it's little wonder that I find this a hilarious (yet unintended) euphemism!

Have a gog bear - they crap lollipops and kittens!
Pleasure to oblige ;)

I have KoDP, and I highly recommend it. Jump on this GA ninjas! +1 diz.
Post edited June 24, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
dizcology: King of Dragon Pass is such a nice game by a great team of developers. One of the best gems I found only after joining GOG. One of its developers is on GOG.com. (Its other developers might as well also be on GOG.com, but I only know the more visible one.)

The first reply to this post with a link to a post by that developer gets a copy of KoDP.
http://kingofdragonpass.blogspot.pt/2013/06/more-to-story.html
EDIT: Nevermind
Post edited June 24, 2013 by spoderman
dizcology: King of Dragon Pass is such a nice game by a great team of developers. One of the best gems I found only after joining GOG. One of its developers is on GOG.com. (Its other developers might as well also be on GOG.com, but I only know the more visible one.)

The first reply to this post with a link to a post by that developer gets a copy of KoDP.
What was the game in your profile? ;)

Here on GOG.com or outside?
http://www.gog.com/forum/king_of_dragon_pass/umm_hints_please/post6

http://www.gog.com/forum/king_of_dragon_pass/too_many_children/post2

Stooner: Here on GOG.com or outside?
http://www.gog.com/forum/king_of_dragon_pass/umm_hints_please/post6
Well I did make a big deal about a developer on GOG.com forum, and I assumed it would be clear that that's what I was asking for.

I do apologize for the original post that wasn't totally clear. PM with code on the way to Stooner.

triock: What was the game in your profile? ;)
huh? what game? :-|
Post edited June 24, 2013 by dizcology
dizcology: huh? what game? :-|
Nvm, it's just free stuff. :p
dizcology: Well I did make a big deal about a developer on GOG.com forum, and I assumed it would be clear that that's what I was asking for.

I do apologize for the original post that wasn't totally clear. PM with code on the way to Stooner.
Well, it was very clear for me... but I needed to ask... ;p
Stooner: snip
Stooner, you look still as depressed as i feel.
As a special gift for you i just couldn't resist
Attachments:
Stooner: snip
Schnuff: Stooner, you look still as depressed as i feel.
Thanks.. but I seem a bit more pale...
what did I smoke?
Schnuff: Stooner, you look still as depressed as i feel.
Stooner: Thanks.. but I seem a bit more pale...
what did I smoke?
Chode?
Stooner: Thanks.. but I seem a bit more pale...
what did I smoke?
Sachys: Chode?
We don't have the same interests, mate...
Post edited June 24, 2013 by Stooner
Sachys: Chode?
Stooner: We don't have the same interests, mate...
Correct - i keep to humans - ironic really!

Heheh!