It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Is anybody interested in Multiwinia on Steam?
yes please
buckstone: yes please
Sent! Have fun. :)
thank you mondo and hopefully it is fun
high rated
I originally drew this picture for the Draw and Guess the Game! thread, but I haven't been able to post it there since I am terrible at actually guessing the games. So, I decided to use the picture I drew here instead.

The first person to post the full name of the game I drew in this thread will receive a GOG key for Blade of Darkness.
Attachments:
ninja.jpg (29 Kb)
OvaltineJenkins: I originally drew this picture for the Draw and Guess the Game! thread, but I haven't been able to post it there since I am terrible at actually guessing the games. So, I decided to use the picture I drew here instead.

The first person to post the full name of the game I drew in this thread will receive a GOG key for Blade of Darkness.
Keep your day job ;)

Heh, jk. Very generous of you to do this =) +1
Post edited June 20, 2013 by YellowAries
OvaltineJenkins: I originally drew this picture for the Draw and Guess the Game! thread, but I haven't been able to post it there since I am terrible at actually guessing the games. So, I decided to use the picture I drew here instead.

What do you mean drew? It isn't a screenshot?

Well, I'm oughta ideas. ^^

Edit1: Banana Tenchu! mostly in world of pain.. It is actually last picture we will ever see.
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Antimateria
ooh OOHH havent got a clue :( lol +1

lo niniendowarrior :)
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Ian
Ian: ooh OOHH havent got a clue :( lol
Hi Ian! +1 Ovaltine Jenkins! :D
The only thing that comes to mind right away is the Nightmare Before Christmas (so, uh, oogie's' revenge?)

well +1 anyway
Kinda reminds me of a bad pic of Ghostbusters. :-D
OvaltineJenkins: The first person to post the full name of the game I drew in this thread will receive a GOG key for Blade of Darkness.
Ace Ventura: The CD-Rom Game? O_o
No correct answers so far ;)
Crap, I know that - friggin old brain!

It reminds me of a Tim Burton character...arggh, now this is going to drive me crazy until I figure it out!
Post edited June 20, 2013 by Momo1991
why does it remind me of earhworm jim?