It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: I don't think Morrowind is worth any price. The amount of grind and drudgery in that game... :-/
Mods and variety :P
niniendowarrior: I don't think Morrowind is worth any price. The amount of grind and drudgery in that game... :-/
you mind your tongue LOL I absolutely love morrowind but mostly because it gets better with mods like NWN1
Recsam511: Surely is not worth 50 € since here is about 15€ less ;)

Free shipping in Deutscheland
Sure, i could buy it for even less by one of my fav sites....but than i must wait....and
for the €50 i can take it tomorrow

edit:

oh and i own the Morrowind and Oblivion...only Skyrim is missing......and a BIG NO for anything with Steam, so its my trusted X-360.
Post edited June 14, 2013 by Schnuff
Spinorial: Mods and variety :P
I installed mods on Morrowind. They only increased the grind and drudgery... :p

At the end of the day, I didn't enjoy Morrowind as much as I thought I would. Sneaking while in armour? How about the endless supply of cliff racers? I hated those creatures so much I went out of my way to kill them. LOL
Post edited June 14, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: At the end of the day, I didn't enjoy Morrowind as much as I thought I would. Sneaking while in armour? How about the endless supply of cliff racers? I hated those creatures so much I went out of my way to kill them. LOL
Now i know why they are extint in Oblivion.
niniendowarrior: At the end of the day, I didn't enjoy Morrowind as much as I thought I would. Sneaking while in armour? How about the endless supply of cliff racers? I hated those creatures so much I went out of my way to kill them. LOL
I Learned acrobatics so i could jump on the fuckers!
soulitter: Now i know why they are extint in Oblivion.
Thank me! Pay me in orens!
Sachys: I Learned acrobatics so i could jump on the fuckers!
Super Mario style!
Post edited June 14, 2013 by niniendowarrior
You actially find out why there extinct in skyrim. It seems jiub (the prisoner in the begining of morrowind with you) killed them all and was declared a saint. You find this out in the dawnguard dlc.

as for skyrim, in my opinion the game play is the best of the series, the puzzles are the worst, the story is better than oblivion worse than morrowind. They also kinda fixed the rarity system (not every bandit is walking around in deadric armor.

so in my opinion from best to worse morrowind-skyrim-oblivion. I would get skyrim personally, but thats just me.
Also, now we know what goes in the Colonel's secret recipe ;)
Recsam511: Surely is not worth 50 € since here is about 15€ less ;)

Free shipping in Deutscheland
Schnuff: Sure, i could buy it for even less by one of my fav sites....but than i must wait....and
for the €50 i can take it tomorrow

edit:

oh and i own the Morrowind and Oblivion...only Skyrim is missing......and a BIG NO for anything with Steam, so its my trusted X-360.
What if you could play DD now? You'd have no reason to buy Skyrim at least for a while, right?
Edit: although you'd have to download 1.8 GB, which I'm not sure you're able to anymore :-(
Post edited June 14, 2013 by jpolastre
jpolastre: What if you could play DD now? You'd have no reason to buy Skyrim at least for a while, right?
I played it through...DD2 2 times...so the only reason to buy it again....the goodies.
For Skyrim, i played Morrowind and Oblivion...but i didn't enjoyed it, Arena and Daggerfall were uurrgghhh.

mmmmh, better i just stick with playing Fallout New Vegas....or any of the around 200-300 games waiting on my shelfs ;-)

edit: lucky me i have the boxed DD versions and already the ones from GOG downloaded
Post edited June 14, 2013 by Schnuff
coxdr: as for skyrim, in my opinion the game play is the best of the series, the puzzles are the worst, the story is better than oblivion worse than morrowind. They also kinda fixed the rarity system (not every bandit is walking around in deadric armor.
Myself i liked that part regardless of your lvl the mobs can give a challenge but that can be problem if you dont the quest where you go to oblivion first time(kinda forgot the name) if dont do early the mobs will ramp up.
Post edited June 14, 2013 by soulitter
niniendowarrior: Quietly through the night
she slips by under the light;
with great intent, she listens
for pleas and requests within GOG's dens.

Her mouth widens, her golden hair gleams
her hot pink dress, bursting at the seams
with all the gifts that she brings
every soul rejoices, their praise rings.
That's beautiful.

uchristensen: That's beautiful.
Why thank you. Often times, I don't feel appreciated, so it's nice to feel that for a change.
high rated

uchristensen: That's beautiful.
My faithful admirers...~small tears~

Does this mean anyone is up for a round of "video ninja"?
Post edited June 14, 2013 by Momo1991