It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Even though I know they're unrelated, I still feel as though I should get around to playing Far Cry 3 before playing Blood Dragon >__>
Austrobogulator: Even though I know they're unrelated, I still feel as though I should get around to playing Far Cry 3 before playing Blood Dragon >__>
Blood Dragon was the 2nd FarCry I played.. before that I only played the 1st game.
It's a pretty fun game all by itself..
Austrobogulator: Even though I know they're unrelated, I still feel as though I should get around to playing Far Cry 3 before playing Blood Dragon >__>
Stooner: Blood Dragon was the 2nd FarCry I played.. before that I only played the 1st game.
Second? it still is the first.. Then again.. i would like that but more stuff is better when we all are making insane jokes. i liked FARCRY 2 with mods, thirs is awefull, blood seems betterb but there i go.
Stooner: Blood Dragon was the 2nd FarCry I played.. before that I only played the 1st game.
Antimateria: Second? it still is the first.. Then again.. i would like that but more stuff is better when we all are making insane jokes. i liked FARCRY 2 with mods, thirs is awefull, blood seems betterb but there i go.
I never tried FC 2 or FC 3.. but I hope to do one day and understand it. the game and what you said... ;p
Antimateria: Second? it still is the first.. Then again.. i would like that but more stuff is better when we all are making insane jokes. i liked FARCRY 2 with mods, thirs is awefull, blood seems betterb but there i go.
Stooner: I never tried FC 2 or FC 3.. but I hope to do one day and understand it. the game and what you said... ;p
Far cry 2.. I hated that game before i modded it better.. which was some realism mod. Than it is still awesomest game ever. =)

FC3 I don't really like it, too many comodo dragons which have insane skin. That game... Well It's good but I've seen better. It is pretty boring.
Stooner: I never tried FC 2 or FC 3.. but I hope to do one day and understand it. the game and what you said... ;p
Antimateria: Far cry 2.. I hated that game before i modded it better.. which was some realism mod. Than it is still awesomest game ever. =)

FC3 I don't really like it, too many comodo dragons which have insane skin. That game... Well It's good but I've seen better. It is pretty boring.
I never modded FC2 as I was still fairly new to modding when i got it - there were some great elements, but the base game felt very empty, samey and a bit "low budget film" in terms of ballistics - did modding improve that a great deal?
(might be tempted to dig out the discs!).
Does FC 3 (not BD) also have dragons?
horoeb: uffrfyynz
Corhina: I used that one. Thank you and +1 from me!

And here is a Steam key for Orcs Must Die! Apparently it is region locked. It should work in Poland but I don't know about other countries :(

CP686-6MR99-DLCWB
Damn miss it but thanks anyway!+1
Corhina: I used that one. Thank you and +1 from me!

And here is a Steam key for Orcs Must Die! Apparently it is region locked. It should work in Poland but I don't know about other countries :(

CP686-6MR99-DLCWB
soulitter: Damn miss it but thanks anyway!+1
Wyhat.. I did not bring a key.. What the hell. =D There was some other beautiful face.
I got locked out of my ubi account too :B
CymTyr: I got locked out of my ubi account too :B
Looks like the site is getting hammered. I reset my password and haven't gotten a notification.
CymTyr: I got locked out of my ubi account too :B
niniendowarrior: Looks like the site is getting hammered. I reset my password and haven't gotten a notification.
I got the notification, but when I click the link Firefox tells me the website is trying to run an infinite loop.
It was good day to ninja: not for me, spare for other GOGer, more nothing and suddenly Blood Dragon because niniendowarrior quoted someone's post. ;-)
niniendowarrior: Looks like the site is getting hammered. I reset my password and haven't gotten a notification.
CymTyr: I got the notification, but when I click the link Firefox tells me the website is trying to run an infinite loop.
same happened to me, realoaded and worked - as i said in my prior post though, site was VERY slow anyways
CymTyr: I got the notification, but when I click the link Firefox tells me the website is trying to run an infinite loop.
Sachys: same happened to me, realoaded and worked - as i said in my prior post though, site was VERY slow anyways
did not get anything... no notifications and I've tried a couple of times to login. Ubi's site is getting hammered!