It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: okies here the deal - I have the SS bundle which i bought to support the devs. I am willing to give the steam codes away unless any self righteous SOB objects - if ya do, speak now PLEASE, and it can gather digital dust.
Nevermind, I have them already. Brain fart xD
Post edited June 07, 2013 by ggf162
Ian: okies here the deal - I have the SS bundle which i bought to support the devs. I am willing to give the steam codes away unless any self righteous SOB objects - if ya do, speak now PLEASE, and it can gather digital dust.
If you can spare me SS 2 or HD 1st encounter I'm okay with that... ;p
SS3 very want. PLEASE. I have all SS without it and casual series.
triock: Thank you Sachys, one whole bundle redeemed. :p
Ian: really well done :D
I OBJECT!

...To bigotry and arseholes!
ok i am going to grab a coffee and then do them in order - and no i am not going to d/l the drm free versions for myself as -

1 i am not a tw*t
2 i have some of them on desura (and have not played them)
3 if i do decide i want to play them - i will buy them then (believe me or not, i don't give a 4 XXXX)

sorry to the regulars, as not feeling great - back shortly and will start
Ian: really well done :D
Sachys: I OBJECT!

...To bigotry and arseholes!
:-D
That's how and why Puritanism flied from UK to USA.
Well... I'm going to sleep... have fun kids! ;p
Stooner: Well... I'm going to sleep... have fun kids! ;p
night stooner hastily edits my original reply!
Serious Sam Double D
Ian: Serious Sam Double D
No ta chuck!
high rated
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
roll up roll up free game ^^^
e: come on thats 2!
Post edited June 07, 2013 by chezybezy
Ian: Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Have a long time ago. You thank.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Tim5
Hope you are feeling better soon Ian. Nice of you to spread the seriousness. I have plenty of seriousness already myself but good luck to the ninjas.
sorry the delay, some1 just tried to hack me lmao