It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

crazed_undead: Very sneaky.
Stooner: :D
You want it?
Yes, please!
Malv0isin: Ninjas are lethargic right now...either that or they don't want to speak up and be known. :)

Good afternoon Ian and dr.schliemann.
dr.schliemann: Good afternoon to you.
Koks: I want. But i haven't Desura account.
dr.schliemann: Let's try with the Steam one.
Code invalid.
dr.schliemann: Let's try with the Steam one.
Koks: Code invalid.
I am sorry man, if you're going to create a Desura account, I can give you the key for that.
Koks: Code invalid.
dr.schliemann: I am sorry man, if you're going to create a Desura account, I can give you the key for that.
Ok. Now do
Hehe, :)

Could have snatched quite a number of titles so far, but getting games I don't really want only to add them to my collection sucks big time imho.

I'm just getting ready for some favorite title to come up. :)

And a BIG thank you for generosity guys!
kojocel: Could have snatched quite a number of titles so far, but getting games I don't really want only to add them to my collection sucks big time imho.
That's the spirit!
ooo action in the ninja thread BEFORE midnight wow cool, hello different people on this sunny day. ok maybe not different people but still. works through and back +reps
Post edited June 07, 2013 by chezybezy
I'm starving :(
Penny Arcade 3 - 0GP4F-NVM5H-BAZYX

X = 5
Z = X + 1
Y = Z + 2
4 = 2 + 2
5 = 4 + 1
G = G
Stooner: Penny Arcade 3 - 0GP4F-NVM5H-BAZYX

X = 5
Z = X + 1
Y = Z + 2
4 = 2 + 2
5 = 4 + 1
G = G
I love you.
NR thanks Stooner
I only want to get titles I'd like to play, and let others enjoy the rest too. I gotta be fast the next time cognition 2 comes on here :) I'm working, so I'm slow, but thankfully, there aren't too many games I'm looking for right now. +1 to all the droppers :)
Crsldmc: I'm starving :(
For games, food or *CENSORED*?
Crsldmc: I'm starving :(
Don't Starve. D:
Stooner: Penny Arcade 3 - 0GP4F-NVM5H-BAZYX

X = 5
Z = X + 1
Y = Z + 2
4 = 2 + 2
5 = 4 + 1
G = G
You´ve forgotten "6x9= 42"!
If you are calculating in a 13-based-system...