It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kojocel: Edit: Nvm, was too late. :)
GoatBoy: Yep :) sorry, already gone!
Anyway, thank you for your generosity!
high rated
Hi there,
i don't know if this will work outside Germany (maybe Europe) may you give it a try.
Its a code for The Lord of the Rings online that gives your account: one premium character, 500 turbine points,
another character slot, another bag.
9XCQ4Z3LFD2MNJ3MW2W347NJJ
Schnuff: Hi there,
i don't know if this will work outside Germany (maybe Europe) may you give it a try.
Its a code for The Lord of the Rings online that gives your account: one premium character, 500 turbine points,
I'm in Canada, it worked for me
NR, but +1

P.S. What the hell are turbine points?
dr.schliemann: NR, but +1

P.S. What the hell are turbine points?
Probably in-game currency?
dr.schliemann: P.S. What the hell are turbine points?
Stooner: Probably in-game currency?
after a google (though id be nice) thats is about the best description i can come up with.
Stooner: Probably in-game currency?
chezybezy: after a google (though id be nice) thats is about the best description i can come up with.
Thanks for doing the search... but you should trust me a bit more, chezyy.... ;p
chezybezy: after a google (though id be nice) thats is about the best description i can come up with.
Stooner: Thanks for doing the search... but you should trust me a bit more, chezyy.... ;p
oh i trust you but i hoped i could give some more insight as that was my initial guess but i wasn't sure, and i sorta opened my google tab when the question was asked ( a smidge before your reply), but only got around to it when i replied. and thought meh ill type my reply as i made the effort.
seriously man i hope ive not offended you :)
Post edited June 08, 2013 by chezybezy
Stooner: Thanks for doing the search... but you should trust me a bit more, chezyy.... ;p
Well you didn't seem confident in your answer ending it with a "?". :P
chezybezy: seriously man i hope ive not offended you :)
no offense taken.. ;p
Ric1987: Well you didn't seem confident in your answer ending it with a "?". :P
That is the most confident answer you can get from me... ;p
Post edited June 08, 2013 by Stooner
Yes turbine points are the currency.
It says that the code was € 21 worth....never played LOTR Online so dunno.
Anyway, i am waiting for another drama night...so pls start it soon ;-)
Schnuff: Yes turbine points are the currency.
Drama night?

I do a mean portrayal of MacBeth... but I dont really think this is the audience for it!
Sachys: I do a mean portrayal of MacBeth... but I dont really think this is the audience for it!
do it man do it....atm i am waiting for the Prodigy playing at Rock am Ring...so i've plenty of time (1 hour) and much beer and chips.....
Schnuff: Yes turbine points are the currency.
Last time I have been in the Middle-earth, there were silver and gold pennies as curreny.
Sachys: I do a mean portrayal of MacBeth... but I dont really think this is the audience for it!
Schnuff: do it man do it....atm i am waiting for the Prodigy playing at Rock am Ring...so i've plenty of time (1 hour) and much beer and chips.....
Nah, that shit will just shoot you through - you'd have a better time upturning some dustbins and hammering out some beats on them!