It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Great drop! +1 :D
You took it? :)
Every time I drop a Steam code I can't be sure if everything goes all right with it... I can check who redeemed the code on Desura or GOG, but on Steam it's a real pain... And every time something doesn't work I wonder if it's Steam or I screwed up :)
So I just like to know it was taken and worked :)
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Novotnus
niniendowarrior: Great drop! +1 :D
Novotnus: You took it? :)
Every time I drop a Steam code I can't be sure if everything goes all right with it... I can check who redeemed the code on Desura or GOG, but on Steam it's a real pain... And every time something doesn't work I wonder if it's Steam or I screwed up :)
I didn't... and I couldn't, so I haven't... and I'm assuming someone did... and indeed took it... it's one heck of a game to simply drop a code here.
niniendowarrior: I didn't... and I couldn't, so I haven't... and I'm assuming someone did... and indeed took it... it's one heck of a game to simply drop a code here.
Need to think about different way of puting codes for Ninjas :)
And the code came to me in a bundle I got for Darksiders. Space Marine is not my type of game, so it went for Ninjas :)
niniendowarrior: I didn't... and I couldn't, so I haven't... and I'm assuming someone did... and indeed took it... it's one heck of a game to simply drop a code here.
Novotnus: Need to think about different way of puting codes for Ninjas :)
Next time. Call me. I want to make the ultimate puzzle for folks. LOL.
niniendowarrior: Next time. Call me. I want to make the ultimate puzzle for folks. LOL.
Well, that bundle still holds unused Supreme Commander... :)
And the code came to me in a bundle I got for Darksiders. Space Marine is not my type of game, so it went for Ninjas :)
First reply or PM always works excellent as an ungrateful ninja repeller.

+1 on the drop mate!
niniendowarrior: Next time. Call me. I want to make the ultimate puzzle for folks. LOL.
Novotnus: Well, that bundle still holds unused Supreme Commander... :)
Well, I'll be more than happy to help in a special puzzle. But it will have to wait till the weekends, when I have more time to construct the ultimate puzzle. LOL. And when my router/networking biz will most definitely be sorted.
Crsldmc: First reply or PM always works excellent as an ungrateful ninja repeller.

+1 on the drop mate!
But I like to post puzzles for Ninjas so they can earn their codes with their intelect :)
niniendowarrior: Well, I'll be more than happy to help in a special puzzle. But it will have to wait till the weekends, when I have more time to construct the ultimate puzzle. LOL. And when my router/networking biz will most definitely be sorted.
Then it's set :) The code awaits your ultimate puzzle :)
(God I hope the code is OK :))
Crsldmc: First reply or PM always works excellent as an ungrateful ninja repeller.

+1 on the drop mate!
Novotnus: Thanks :)
But I like to post puzzles for Ninjas so they can earn their codes with their intelect :)
Yeah, that stuff makes my poor bricklayer brain hurt but I still nab a game here and there. =)
All right, mates, it's time to sleep for me.
Have a good day \ night!

+1 on the drop mate!
Novotnus: Thanks :)
niniendowarrior: Well, I'll be more than happy to help in a special puzzle. But it will have to wait till the weekends, when I have more time to construct the ultimate puzzle. LOL. And when my router/networking biz will most definitely be sorted.
Novotnus: Then it's set :) The code awaits your ultimate puzzle :)
Excellent, then request a PM for the puzzle :) ninjas who are really interested will reach you there (prepare for the PMs storm though hehe)
Novotnus: Then it's set :) The code awaits your ultimate puzzle :)
If the code doesn't work, it's on you. LOL. But I will set a time and build the puzzle. :)
Well it's not me either, I don't redeem titles that I have no interest, so even if I spot them first I usually give chance to get them by person that really likes/needs them. We are on GOG anyway, not one these FB/random forums mayhem aren't we? Some kind of code of honor still applies to ninjas. ;-)
HenitoKisou: Well it's not me either, I don't redeem titles that I have no interest, so even if I spot them first I usually give chance to get them by person that really likes/needs them. We are on GOG anyway, not one these FB/random forums mayhem aren't we? Some kind of code of honor still applies to ninjas. ;-)
Yes, but we have no clue who is lurking and snatching Steam codes so therefore some of us gifter insist on PM to get gifts - otherwise it's catch as catch can - maybe bots, maybe a lurker...who knows.
Personally, i'd love to be a ninja.

But my computers are too slow. Especially my work computer. And that's the one I use the most.