It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: nvm :)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Malv0isin
high rated
SS 3 has gone to Tim5
Ian: SS 2 has gone to Stooner
Yeah! >D

thank you Ian.. I love you... ;p

now Seriously (no pun intended), I really need Same sleep... ..
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Stooner
Ian: SS 3 has gone to Tim5
Holy shit!!
Thank thank thank!
Tim5: Holy shit!!
Thank thank thank!
Grats Tim5!! And welcome to GOG. :)
high rated
Seriously! Ian is awesome!

WISDOM FROM THE COLONEL: ONLY PM ME YOUR ANSWER. ALSO TELL ME IF YOU WISH TO AVAIL OF NOVOTNUS' KEY FOR SUPREME COMMANDER. IF IT IS FOR FUN, I *HAVE* TO KNOW. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ANSWER OUT IN THE OPEN. WHEN DEEMED NECESSARY, I WILL HAVE CLUES POSTED ON THIS THREAD.

It long past midnight when a loud crash echoed through the vast waters of the Caribbean.

"Let's go!"

You yell at your trusted friend Salvador as the bow of your vessel Destiny struck through the weakened gates of Novotnus, the fabled fortress in the midst of the open seas. Little is known of this once great city after its great halls fell to evil. The tales speak of a curse that engulfed the city in water and that the spirits within had been lost in its waves. Here you are tasked of lifting the curse, hoping yourself worthy of being called the Supreme Commander. Without delay, you unsheathed your sword ready to slay the deadly beasts beyond.

"Y-y-yes... my liege!", Salvador's stuttered response came with great hesitation. You turn back to see your beloved friend behind the crates. It was not a surprise for you to see him like this.

"Not again!", you bark knowing fully well of the dangers that loomed ahead. "Unsheath your sword! We're going!"

This was always the case with Salvador. He was always frightful at the very first sight of danger. Yet, you see so much potential in your companion, if only he had been more willing, and more courageous.

Salvador took a deep breath before finally raising his blade. Clearly he still remembered the oath he had given you when you had first saved him from certain death. "Y-y-yes... my liege... I will be right behind you!"

The deadly march of blood soaked cats could be heard from afar. You ready your sword as you press on ahead. "To battle and victory!", you scream at the top of your voice at the vicious sight of the evil feline creatures who snare back at you.

There the battle broke with your every swing ringing through the metal shields of your skilled foes. Deftly, you dodged the strikes of their foes, but slaying these beasts prove to be a challenge in and of itself. Outnumbered under incredible odds, you wonder if you had been reckless, underestimating the prowess of the evil that had been nurtured within these deadly walls.

From afar, you could see Salvador scampering as they chased his hide. If there was one thing he was trained at, it was running away. Your friend dodged through each trouble and had very little intention of fighting back. It was only a matter of time before they caught you and it only took one fatal strike for you to fall.

CRASH!

A loud breaking sound erupted, distracting your foes for a moment. In that glimpse of an openimg, you raised your blade ready to strike your foes when from the corner of your eyes, you see Salvador stumbling through barrels of their supplies. The battle had seemingly ceased and the deadly cats seemingly rejoiced.

Hundreds of them pounced at the barrels were Salvador rolled into. All of them fell on the floor rolling on to strange green herbs. You have never seen this in your entire life, an entire army, ensnared by the strange weeds. You motion to your friend to leave them be. You needed to find the source of the curse from within the mighty fortress.

Running through the circular stone stairwells deep into Novotnus, you and Salvador hope to understand and lift the curse that haunts these walls. When you finally reached the end, you see under the glow of the cackling torches five doors, but no way of which to open them. You study each of them, hoping to find some underlying mechanism. Each door is labelled with a strange language you had never seen.

I. k2dnv38

II. k93l48o

III. h6glklm

IV. j6nmlfy and below it were strange markings: -... .- ... . -.... ....-

V. jxml4x4

On the floor in the middle you find the engraved letters "ZVENAQN" followed by a series of numbers: 7 18 24 12 8 4 21. You ponder on your next move.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Promises to be an interesting...
niniendowarrior - my friend, you have done the best yet :D
Not in for this one but the story is more interesting than the title made for. ;-)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by HenitoKisou
have some progress... 8)
HenitoKisou: Not in for this one but the story is more interesting than the title made for. ;-)
There is more to the story, but only to those who are worthy. :)
Great stuff tonight folks, thanks for the Serious gifting, Ian. You must share with us your experiences playing both System Shock 2 and Commandos, they're both known to be... not-so-easy ;)

Sorry I've not been very participatory, can't, but I promise to investigate your writings later, Colonel McClucksky :P

Later all!
Spinorial: Great stuff tonight folks, thanks for the Serious gifting, Ian. You must share with us your experiences playing both System Shock 2 and Commandos, they're both known to be... not-so-easy ;)

Sorry I've not been very participatory, can't, but I promise to investigate your writings later, Colonel McClucksky :P

Later all!
Hey there. Thanks for the interest! Your QR puzzle which I probably will never figure out gave me this inspiration. I hope it challenges you.
TC Spinorial mate :)
Hmmm...seems like the Colonel has proven me a Supreme Buffoon instead of Supreme Commander. :)

My head hurts...