It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Er... just realised people may want to stop using the term "SS" as it may not look good to some newcomers... even worse if ian is dressed like the fallen madonna with der big boobies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xks2Wmbl-9A
now that is a tv show!
niniendowarrior: Which one has a Linux version again? I think it's 3?
Spinorial: Desura lists quite a few. The 1st, 2nd, 2, 3, and the minor titles... Not sure if anything's actually missing
But apparently they're not all Linux enabled - I guess I just can't use Desura properly, sorry :(
On Steam, I think is only the 3..
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Stooner
niniendowarrior: Which one has a Linux version again? I think it's 3?
Spinorial: Desura lists quite a few. The 1st, 2nd, 2, 3, and the minor titles... Not sure if anything's actually missing
But apparently they're not all Linux enabled - I guess I just can't use Desura properly, sorry :(
Desura lets you know if it's a Windows only game. I'm not familiar with Serious Sam... but it made big news in the Linux gaming world when Serious Sam 3 was getting a Linux port.
niniendowarrior: Desura lets you know if it's a Windows only game. I'm not familiar with Serious Sam... but it made big news in the Linux gaming world when Serious Sam 3 was getting a Linux port.
Yeah, sorry, got confused by the little penguin on the top bar, thought it was game-specific. Turns out only BFE has a native Linux port. But the others should be old/liked enough that others have found un-official solutions.
Garrett24601: Anybody want Constant C on Desura?
Also I have Eleusis as well.
I'd like Eleusis.

+1 to you, sir!
niniendowarrior: Desura lets you know if it's a Windows only game. I'm not familiar with Serious Sam... but it made big news in the Linux gaming world when Serious Sam 3 was getting a Linux port.
Spinorial: Yeah, sorry, got confused by the little penguin on the top bar, thought it was game-specific. Turns out only BFE has a native Linux port. But the others should be old/liked enough that others have found un-official solutions.
If I recall correctly, there was going to be an official Linux port of the older ones, but never got officially released. :(
Post edited June 06, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Stooooooooooooooooooooooooner !!!! - congrats my friend at becoming an old git like me :D

I am sorry peeps if u waiting on me dropping SS - will have be in a couple days when i start feel better. gnite.
Ian: Stooooooooooooooooooooooooner !!!! - congrats my friend at becoming an old git like me :D

I am sorry peeps if u waiting on me dropping SS - will have be in a couple days when i start feel better. gnite.
Good night, Ian! Hope you feel like your witchery self again! :)
Ian: Stooooooooooooooooooooooooner !!!! - congrats my friend at becoming an old git like me :D

I'm not waiting on it - not a fan! Heheh!
Inabit!
Ian: I am sorry peeps if u waiting on me dropping SS - will have be in a couple days when i start feel better. gnite.
TC mate! And thanks for your infallible generosity :-)
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Spinorial

ha! I'm not even half you mate... ;p but thanks! o/

take care, and good night!
high rated
would anyone like Legendary?
buckstone: would anyone like Legendary?
I would.

Good night and take care
Sachys: Not been applying veet cream to yer nethers have you?! O_O (see above!)

hopefully someone will draw you a picture!
Stooner: please!
Just for you :P

(warning: contains shockingly erotic naughty stuff illustrating Sachys' post ;)
Attachments:
veet_ad.png (23 Kb)
buckstone: would anyone like Legendary?
Cheers but no! :)