It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lol I tried
When I see Desura in description I usually think "indie games" or mods (since it's moddb's distribution platform), and I know some people can get stuff from here cheaper, when in my region price is € not $. ;-)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by HenitoKisou
yea price is always better in the ninja thread
buckstone: yea price is always better in the ninja thread
Yeah, unbeatable price. :p
te_lanus: Is Serious Sam HD 2 from the Recent Bundle including the DLC? or not
Has some retail exclusive and second edition DLCs, not at all sure what they are, but doesn't seem to have the Beast one. Sorry :(
buckstone: yea price is always better in the ninja thread
triock: Yeah, unbeatable price. :p
not to mention the customer service is awesome! :D
te_lanus: Is Serious Sam HD 2 from the Recent Bundle including the DLC? or not
Spinorial: Has some retail exclusive and second edition DLCs, not at all sure what they are, but doesn't seem to have the Beast one. Sorry :(
anyone have any suggestions which to play first, believe it or not never played em.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by chezybezy
triock: Yeah, unbeatable price. :p
chezybezy: not to mention the customer service is awesome! :D
Some still dont understand queing though!
chezybezy: anyone have any suggestions which to play first, believe it or not never played em.
Never noticed any considerable evolution in the series: waves of stuff charges, screaming, at you, and you blow it up as it does. Of course, there exist those who would say you absolutely must play Doom before Doom 2...
Sachys:
*looks concerned*
chezybezy: anyone have any suggestions which to play first, believe it or not never played em.
Spinorial: Never noticed any considerable evolution in the series: waves of stuff charges, screaming, at you, and you blow it up as it does. Of course, there exist those who would say you absolutely must play Doom before Doom 2...
awh cool so just go for whichever, awesome.
Post edited June 07, 2013 by chezybezy
Aww... I'm sad I missed NameGoo's monthly appearance :(
But I'm extremely happy Ian won an SS2, one that was sort-of earmarked for me (even better :D). Enjoy mate!
NameGoo: Originally meant for Spinorial in case the Leafs got anywhere in the NHL series, but as expected...
But that's not quite how I recall it. Any commitments related only to a Leafs-Habs series. Since that series never materialised, all agreements were off (which is good, since they actually related to the Leafs loosing :P)
Am offski ferrabit folks - possibly no internet until Monday.
Inabit!!
Sachys: Am offski ferrabit folks - possibly no internet until Monday.
Inabit!!
RAWR! I HOWL IN YOUR DIRECTION!
Inabit!!
oh man thats painful!
Inabit!!
Egad! Good luck surviving in the wild!
Woohoo, I have now 3 shurikens, expect a giveaway soon. :p