It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys:
Sorry... you're not expecting me to read all that now, right?

bla bla Rastafarian bla bla bla struggling bla bla arse grunts self-respect.... is all that I can make from that now... ;p.
Ian: well i see the self righteous "i have never done anything naughty" fucking brigade are out again :(
Noone here cares about E3, I think, so where else would we be ;)

Evening mate!
Ian: well i see the self righteous "i have never done anything naughty" fucking brigade are out again :(
Not been applying veet cream to yer nethers have you?! O_O (see above!)
Stooner: Sorry... you're not expecting me to read all that now, right?
hopefully someone will draw you a picture!
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Not been applying veet cream to yer nethers have you?! O_O (see above!)
Stooner: Sorry... you're not expecting me to read all that now, right?
Sachys: hopefully someone will draw you a picture!
please!
Stooner: please!
not me - i dont use crayons
evening peeps :)

just been on steam gifts, and guess what SS this SS that - SS all over the place, 1 person decides to give extra copies of games out here, and he gets called for it fgs.

in the spirit of "Fuck you" (thats a number 27 with special fried rice) - i have a damn good mind to give out the whole bundle
evening Ian
Still haven't succumbed to the humble temptation so I'm ready! Don't even want to think of how many SS codes I've missed already today :(
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Spinorial
Ian: evening peeps :)

just been on steam gifts, and guess what SS this SS that - SS all over the place, 1 person decides to give extra copies of games out here, and he gets called for it fgs.

in the spirit of "Fuck you" (thats a number 27 with special fried rice) - i have a damn good mind to give out the whole bundle
Good evening Ian!

I'm still coping from the demise of my router. The new one should arrive later today.
Spinorial: Still haven't succumbed to the humble temptation, so I'm ready! Don't even want to think of how many SS codes I've missed already today :(
Well, I only want 1st and 2nd encounter :D
What is SS?
niniendowarrior: I'm still coping from the demise of my router. The new one should arrive later today.
Sometimes I'm amazed that my old trendnet hasn't kicked it yet. Knock on wood, but it's been solid as the unsightly brick it is :P
Ian: evening peeps :)

awh Ian man im sorry!
niniendowarrior: What is SS?
Serious Sam
niniendowarrior: What is SS?
Hitler's personal bodyguards??

j/k Serious Sam methinks.

EDIT: Ninja'd by triock!!
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Malv0isin