It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: I mean, I don't find in my brain this code :-)
Maybe too tired.
triock: Oh, sorry. Maybe little hint will help you - look for the code on description of every game in the bundle. ;)
I don't get it, I should better sleep :-)
hkabik: QH3J5-G62DW-EWBE7
HenitoKisou: What it was for? Someone was faster than me so NR but +1 anyway.
Legendary. Figured I'd spread the pain... I kinda think I should get negative feedback for giving that stinker away. ;)
hkabik: Legendary. Figured I'd spread the pain... I kinda think I should get negative feedback for giving that stinker away. ;)
You could have been giving Secret of the Magic Crystal away
chezybezy: wasnt that given away by them a while back? or was that something else? (not knocking its a good game that's free so awesome but was just thinking/asking)
HenitoKisou: This is not Desura or Steam, they made standalone installer, so that's why t was still possible to get through app.
i know, i remembered it being a stand alone installer. *checks* it was called "pcd425-darkmatter.exe" so defo thinking it was from them a while back. or some other game company. was apparently march-ish too,
Post edited June 07, 2013 by chezybezy
high rated
Turns out I already had this too...

DCP8T-G26G4-4Z0R4
hkabik: Turns out I already had this too...

DCP8T-G26G4-4Z0R4
The ninjas are too speedy for me. Thanks for the drop anyways! +1
That one was Section 8. I like not warning the ninjas what they're getting into. ;)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by hkabik
Ninjas are quite fast today.
Just today? I wish I'd come by on a day they aren't fast. That would be awesome!
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Jeets2
high rated
Guncraft anyone?

say yes Jeets lol
Post edited June 07, 2013 by buckstone
buckstone: Guncraft anyone?

say yes Jeets lol
COD vs Minecraft? Why not, so yes ;-)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by HenitoKisou
pm'ed
buckstone: pm'ed
Redeemed and +1, thanks. ;-)
good....and you are welcome
buckstone: Guncraft anyone?

say yes Jeets lol
Haha, 12 minutes after those fast ninjas this time. Haven't heard of the game so wouldn't have gone for it anyways. Appreciate the thought though, thanks.